Holy Trinity Church in the village of Chernevka
There is no exact information about the construction of this church. There is information that in 1845 there was a wooden church, and in 1880 there was already a stone church, which was built jointly. People lined up in a chain from Chernevka to Shklov and passed bricks to each other. Old-timers say that before the war, a dedicated priest served in the church, who conducted all services for parishioners for free. After his death, he was buried with his mother next to the church by the road, so that everyone passing by could stop and pay tribute to this person. Subsequently, the club was housed in the church building. Once, during a dance, the image of the weeping Mother of God appeared on the window. Later, the club was moved to another location. Currently, the church is being actively restored.