Holy Annunciation Church
A new brick church appeared in place of a wooden one. In the Klichevsky Museum of Local Lore there are church metric books, which indicate that the temple existed already in 1822, but it is unknown when and by whom it was built.

The church burned down more than once, and each time it was rebuilt. The last fire happened in 2005, nothing remained of the temple. Then an ordinary residential building was moved from a neighboring village to Klichev, and it was used for services for several years. And nearby they began to build a new Holy Annunciation Church, which is now operating.

The temple, located in the town of Klichev, has been mentioned since the XVIII century, but the exact date of its foundation has not been preserved. It was located in the center of the village itself. In 1839, due to its dilapidated condition, the church was renovated with donations from parishioners.

The temple building was built in the image of a Roman church, on a stone foundation, wooden, arranged in an oblong rectangle, with three blind domes and a shingled roof. The ceiling was covered with boards, the walls were whitewashed. The temple was not adapted to heating.  Inside the church there was a wooden iconostasis, which had a dark blue color and consisted of ten icons of Latin painting arranged in two tiers.

All the necessary liturgical utensils, although they were in abundance, were in poor condition.  The priest had his own house, wooden, built on church land. The sexton's house along with other service buildings were also located here. The entire land possessed by the clergy was approximately 60 tithes.

Near the temple there was a bell tower, which was also wooden, built on a stone foundation. It had five bells: ten, nine, three, two and one pound in weight. By 1870, the temple was so dilapidated that it was almost not fit for correction.  The bell tower threatened to fall. Therefore, in 1873, the clergy asked the government for money to build a new church because of its dilapidated condition.

In 1874, estimates for a new church were already drawn up, but matters with the donation were delayed. The government did not want to give out money until the parishioners had collected half of the required amount for the construction. With God's help, after almost twenty years, the new church was built after all.

In 1894, the consecration of a new church took place, which was also built of wood on a stone foundation. New liturgical utensils were purchased, the sacristy of the parish began to increase with priestly vestments every year.

At the beginning of the XX century, the church had parish schools in the villages of Susha and Berdo (now Biordo). The parish consisted of ten nearby villages with a total population of 4,843 as of 1913.

In the above-mentioned village of Susha there was an attached church consecrated in honor of the feast of the Nativity of the Most Holy Theotokos. It was built, or rather, converted from a chapel — in 1874 by peasants from the village. The building was wooden, lacking a solid foundation and a bell tower.

In 1882, the temple was repaired, the building was put on a stone foundation, the roof was covered with shingles, the walls were covered with a shawl. Divine services were performed here only on special holidays by the priest of the parish church of Klichevo. After 1913, there was no more information about the further fate of the attributed church in this village.

One can only guess about the fate of the parish church in honor of the Holy Trinity of the town of Klichev after the revolution of 1917. Most likely, it was destroyed in 1938.

The revival of parish life in the modern city of Klichev begins with the construction of a new church in 1996. The new church was consecrated in the same year by Archbishop Maxim of Mogilev and Mstislav in honor of the feast of the Annunciation of the Most Holy Theotokos. The church building was wooden, built in the shape of a rectangle, two domes towered over the temple.

On March 5, 2004, the parishioners and the priest suffered a disaster – the church burned down.  Divine services after the fire were held for some time in the house of pioneers, and since 2005 – in the house church consecrated by His Grace Peter, Bishop of Bobruisk and Bykhovsky.

On April 7, 2009, on the feast of the Annunciation of the Most Holy Theotokos, His Grace Seraphim, Bishop of Bobruisk and Bykhovsky, consecrated the foundation stone for the beginning of the construction of the new church.

The construction was finally completed in 2011, and parishioners could already pray at the divine service in the new church.