Memorial complex "Memory" was opened in 2000. The opening ceremony was attended by the President of the Republic of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko. The complex was built on the site of an obelisk and a mass grave for soldiers who died during the liberation of the city in June 1944. The sculpture of a soldier is located in the center of the complex, and on the sides on 12 marble slabs the names of the fallen soldiers-countrymen are cast. There are more than 8,500 of them. To mark the 65th anniversary of the Liberation of Belarus, slabs with the names of villages burned during the war were placed on the territory of the complex (18). A fragment of the complex is a wall depicting a schematic plan of the defense of the city in 1941 "Dnieper Frontier" and a monument to the armored tracked tank "IS-3", which came under its own power and froze for centuries. The memorial complex is the main place in the spiritual history of the city and the district of modern times.