Church of St. George (Yuri)
A monument of sacred architecture. In 1671, at the expense of the Vilna chapter, a wooden church was founded here, and in 1690 a wooden monastery of missionaries was erected at it. According to the architectural and artistic characteristics, the existing church was built at the end of the XVIII century, and reconstructed at the beginning of the XX century. The low entrance porch is also covered with a gable roof with a triangular pediment, the slopes of which correspond to the main pediment. The entrance doors are decorated with a special decorative trim. The walls are sheathed horizontally with a vertical basement panel and reinforced with vertical ties. The windows have arched endings.