The Church of St. Righteous Anna d .Miserici
The first mention of the temple was in 1907. First, the foundation for the construction of the church was laid on the site of the temple (it was brought up to the windows). At that time, the governor, who was an Orthodox man, forbade Catholics to build a church and allocated this place for the construction of an Orthodox church. Catholics were allocated another place for the construction of the church. Since 1909, the temple began to operate. In 1957, the church was closed. It housed a granary. In 1987, the restoration of the temple began. Since 1989, the church has resumed its activities and to this day calls believers to prayer.