Church of St. Jan Nepomuk
The Church of St. Jan Nepomuk, according to ancient chronicles, was originally built in 1659 by Anna Eismontova with her son Yakov. However, the temple suffered an evil fate and in 1722 it burned down.

Later, the church was built in 1849-1850 under the leadership of Priest Mikhail Sreznevsky and restored in 1912.

Operated in Soviet times.

There are icons of the 18th and 19th centuries in the church . "Our Lady of Ostrobram", "Our Lady of Lyazhay", "Our Lady of Czestochowa" (early 19th century), an icon in a metal robe of the 18th century "Jan Nepomuk". Several icons were painted by the Belarusian artist K. Borovsky.