The village of Pervomaisk is located on the territory of the Uzda district of the Minsk region.
About the village, called today Pervomaysk, it is said in the documents for the construction of the Calvin cathedral, which, according to some information, was built here in the second half of the 16th century.
By the number of people, the village of Pervomaisk is one of the largest settlements of the Semyonovo village council.
The main attraction of the village of Pervomaisk is the manor of Kuhtichi. The estate together with Uzda belonged to the ownership of two brothers in the 16th century. Later the territories were transferred to the princes of Gorsky. At the end of the XVII century Barbara Gorskaya sold the estate to a representative of the noble family of Apollonia Zavishe. In 1798, General Kazimir Zavisha built a wooden church in the estate, which had the form of a cross with a tower. Half a century later Kukhtichi moved to his grandson Jan Kazimir Zavisha, who was a well-known scientific figure in Belarus. During the archaeological excavations conducted by Jan Zawish in 1871, one of the oldest settlements on the territory of the Belarusian lands was discovered. The love of history and Belarusian culture was transferred from Jan Kazimir to his daughter Mary Magdalene. In 1906, she married Nikolai Vaclav Radziwill, who had a great influence on the development of his wife's estate. They opened financial schools, partnerships of sobriety. After the death of her husband and the life vicissitudes lying on the shoulders of Radziwill's widow, she left Kukhtichi in 1919 and lived in a monastery in Switzerland until the end of her life.
Kukhtichi's estate was formed by Kazimir Zavisha. The main manor house was not save. Today we can only observe the right and left wings of the palace ensemble. The wings are rectangular buildings in the style of classicism, complemented by butovoe construction. The main facade of the building is a four-column portico. The walls of the outhouses are butovy, filled with crushed stone and lime. Under the four-slope roof there passes a belt of rectangular ledges.
Before the palace ensemble was a lawn, in the center of which was a circle, and along the perimeter grew lindens. The facade of the manor house, facing the park, was wrapped in a vine. The very territory of the park was small and amounted to about 3 hectares. Predominantly lindens once formed an intricate pattern.
Particular attention is attracted to the buildings of the manor yard, preserved to this day - a stable, a water mill and a barn building. The stable was large (57 × 18m), its building with stone walls was periodically rebuilt and eventually served as a room for workshops.
The walls of the water mill were a meter thick, lined with boulders and rubble. The mill operated from a canal connecting the two rivers of Uzda and Usa.
On the territory of the manor there is a Calvin Cathedral of the end of the 16th century. During the formation of the estate he served as a chapel. The twelve-sided building had thick walls and a roof in the form of a tent. This gave the temple the look of a castle-fortress. In the crypt of the chapel, the husband of the last owner of the Kukhtichs was buried. The decorations of the building were supplemented by the famous sculptor Carol Elsky.