Tourist and recreational zone "Brest"
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus No. 462 "On the establishment of a visa-free entry and exit procedure for foreign citizens" of December 26, 2017, citizens of 77 states have the right to a visa-free stay on the territory of the tourist and recreational zone "Brest" and tourist and recreational park "Augustow Canal" for 10 days.
Tourist and recreational zone "Brest" includes:
2. Zhabinka district (Brest region)
3. Kamianets district (Brest region)
4. Pruzhany district (Brest region)
5. Svisloch district (Grodno region)
For a visa-free visit to the tourist-recreational zone "Brest" to a foreign citizen it is necessary to purchase a sightseeing tour with the Belarusian tour operator. When buying a tour by a tour operator, a citizen is issued a document confirming the right to visit the tourist and recreational zone "Brest".
Foreign citizen has no right leave the territory of the tourist and recreational zone "Brest".
A foreign citizen who has booked accommodation in a hotel, a sanatorium, an agrohouse, in an apartment that is officially rented - receives an automatic registration at the registration authorities at the place of stay. Other foreign citizens who plan to stay on the territory of the tourist and recreational zone "Brest" for more than 5 days - need to register yourself at the registration offices at your place of stay.
A foreign citizen has the right to be on the territory of the tourist and recreational zone "Brest" during the whole term of the ordered tour. When you purchase additional tourist services, the period of stay is extended. Total length of stay of the tourist in the visa-free zoneshould not exceed 10 days, regardless of the number of tours purchased
Points of admission of foreign citizens to the tourist and recreational zone "Brest":
- "Brest" ("Terespol")
- "Domachovo" ("Slovatichi")
- "Peschatka" ('"Polovtsy")
- simple crossing point "Pererov" ("Belovezha")
- railway crossing point "Brest" ("Terespol")
- checkpoint "Airport „Brest“"
- A medical insurance policy worth at least 10,000 €, operating in Belarus
- Monetary amount in calculation 2 basic values for each day of stay in the country
- Migration card
- The document granting the right to visit the tourist and recreational zone "Brest" (it is issued by the travel company when booking and paying for the tour)
Fill out and send the form below at least 24 hours before the expected arrival date.
Receive confirmation approving a foreign traveler’s right to enter Belarus visa-free, and to obtain tourist service which should be booked in advance.