Who said that it is impossible to rent a cozy homestead right in the capital of Belarus? The "Ostrov" estate will dispel this myth right now: it is only 4 km to the center of Minsk, and the house itself is located on the banks of the Svisloch River in a beautiful and cozy area of the city. In the estate itself you can find several bedrooms, a living room, a comfortable kitchen and a bathroom. The house can accommodate up to 6 people.
"Ostrov": a manor with all the amenities in the capital of Belarus
Decided to rent a house for a day in Minsk to hold a party in the company of friends or to celebrate a birthday? Farmstead "Ostrov" has already created all the necessary conditions for this. At your disposal are:
- a fully equipped kitchen;
- a gazebo and barbecue facilities to serve real barbecue;
- a library for a cozy evening;
- a children's table, toys and a large space in the garden for children.
- visit the local planetarium and find out more about the beauties of the Universe;
- walk through the most interesting museum on the planet: the Museum of stones;
- make your own route by entering the sights from our selection into it.
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Designated smoking area
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's TV networks
- Street parking
Services for children
Children are accepted from any age and up to 7 years are free of charge.
Children can enjoy the children's table, toys and garden.
From the railway station:
- taxi - 2.7 km;
- bus No 79; trolleybus No 3,16, 30, 36, to the stop of Minskenergo and then 1 km along the river along the bike path.
GPS Coordinates: 53.87813788916, 27.574344840118.