Nesvizhskaya Manor is located in the legendary Belarusian town of Nesvizh. On the site are the owner's house, just behind it - a guest house.
The guest house is a two-story cottage, where on the ground floor there is a kitchen with all the necessary equipment for self-cooking, and on the second floor cozy rooms for guests. The house is designed for year-round living. It is warmed by gas heating.
For fans of outdoor activities in the estate there are room for table tennis, a volleyball court and a bath on firewood with a font, in the warm season for holidaymakers there is an outdoor pool. There are also two rooms on the second floor of the bathhouse.
A trampoline, a swing and a sports ground are available for children.
For celebrations and corporate events for an additional fee is provided a banquet hall with a kitchen for 30 people.
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Designated smoking area
- Pets are allowed on request
- Children's playground
- Street parking
The Manor has a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering, it is also possible to order breakfast and dinner for an additional fee:
- dinner - 10 BYN / person (organized by reservation at least 4 hours before arrival).
- breakfast - 6 BYN / person.
Vegetables and greens for cooking are grown in the garden.
By public transport:
- Minsk - Shults by taxi and intercity buses.
- Minsk - Gorodeya - intercity trains. Next to Nesvizh by bus or by taxi.
By own transport:
- GPS coordinates: 53.21710286, 26.66076237.
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Available for payment on the spot
- Distance from the city center: 1,2 km
- Distance to airport: 40 km