Sports complex Raubichi
Sports complex Raubichi
Ski resort "Raubichi" in Belarus
20 km from Minsk is one of the most popular places for winter recreation in Belarus - the ski resort "Raubichi". However, you can have a good rest there in the summer season. The sports complex "Raubichi" is located on the bank of the river Usyazha, near the Raubichi reservoir.
To accommodate holidaymakers in the resort area, there are two modern hotel complexes with rooms of varying degrees of comfort for 240 seats. More budget option - accommodation in a small camp of 15 cozy houses, each of which can accommodate from 8 to 10 people.
Infrastructure of the sports complex "Raubichi"
Not only guesthouses are equipped on the territory of the sports complex "Raubichi" for a full rest of tourists. The developed infrastructure of the resort area will also allow you:
- dine in a cafe, restaurant or bar-pizzeria;
- if necessary, visit a medical center;
- to hold a seminar in the conference hall;
- work out at the tennis court;
- to shoot in a shooting gallery, etc
Tourists from all over the country come here in the winter to go skiing, snowboarding and tubing. In summer, vacationers also prefer active recreation:
- employment on sports grounds,
- visit the gym and swimming pool,
- relaxation in the sauna.
Rest in winter and summer in the ski resort "Raubichi"
Often the territory of the sports complex is called "Belarusian Switzerland" due to its unique nature and hilly terrain. On one of these hills is the church of St. Matthew. In this building, preserved due to numerous restorations, now there is a museum of Belarusian culture and art. And in 20 km there is the capital of Belarus - Minsk - and its sights:
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Family rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting hall ()
- Parking ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
Sports and recreation
In the winter season there is a possibility:
- cross-country skiing on the ski slopes (8 BYN person / day);
- Mass visit skating closed Ice practice rink (3 BYN rolling + 4 BYN entrance)
- a games sports hall (45 BYN / hour);
- work out in gyms.
- ski-roller track with a special coating, passing through picturesque towns (8 BYN person / day);
- tennis courts;
- sport halls and playgrounds for volleyball, basketball and football.
Natural and created landscapes blend harmoniously with their buildings and facilities will be of interest to fans of landscape types and walks.
- GPS coordinates: N 54 ° 03.547 'E 27 ° 44. 071 '