This modern hostel is located in the historic part of Minsk, very close to the popular Zybickaja Street with lots of bars and restaurants. Trinity hostel is ideal for young people, solo travelers and everyone who likes fun parties and making new friends.
For the convenience of our guests the reception desk is open 24/7, we have free Wi-Fi and personal lockers. The hostel is close to the Island of Tears – just a five minute walk away – and the Niamiha metro station.
Our rooms are all decorated in fun and original ways, ranging from those in Japanese style to traditional Belarusian ones. All the guests have access to the common kitchen that has a fridge, a microwave and a stove for your convenience.
In our hostel you’ll immediately feel yourself at home! It’s so impeccably clean here that most of our guests walk around barefoot or in comfy slippers, which you can buy right at the reception desk.
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Transfer service
- Street parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Fax/photocopying/printing ()
- Pets are allowed on request
One of the best features of our hostel is that here you’d have an opportunity to book one of the three most popular tours in Belarus: 1) Mir and Niasvizh Castles 2) Kossovo and Ruzhany Castles 3) Khatyn and Stalin Line. Transportation, meals and a guided tour are included in the price, so don’t miss your chance!
We have special offers for big groups - 2- and 3-days tours that include accommodation, food, transportation and excursions.
The price is from 70 $.
We also organize free walking tours to help you explore Minsk city center.
If you have some heavy luggage, feel exhausted, don’t want to get lost or simply enjoy comfort we can actually organize your transfer from and back to the airport.
Do you like to party? Then you’re in the right place! We are the only hostel in Minsk that organizes a pub crawl, during which we’ll show you the best and trendiest bars in Minsk. Our pub crawl is not only an opportunity to enjoy Minsk nightlife but also a great chance to meet new people. The price is 15 euros.
We’ve also created amazing maps for the guests of our city, which can guide you to Minsk’s most popular tourist attractions, museums, shopping malls, bars, cafes and so on. You can explore all of it on the bikes that we offer to rent right here in our hostel.
We speak your language!
We remind that our address is the following: Starovilenskaya street, 12.
- In case you arrive at the railway station, you’ll need to take the metro: from “Ploshcha Lenina” (blue line) go to "Kastrychnickaya”, there change the line to the red one and go till “Nyamiha” metro station. Then, cross the bridge and head to Trinity hill – the historical heart of Minsk. Then enter the gate with "love locks" on it, go into the courtyard and up the stairs to the reception.
- If you are traveling by car, you need to turn aside to the right to Trinity hill (from Bahdanovicha street). You can park your car near the Hostel, no worries!
- Airport pick up - 20 Euro ( Write all info about flight and our driver will meet you).
- Coordinates of GPS: 53.9088129; 27.5560031