Grodno hotel "Sarmatia": budget comfort
This inexpensive hotel in Grodno is perfect for those who do not want to spend money on living, but at the same time want to relax in comfortable conditions and get good service.
In "Sarmatia" there is an experienced staff, the hostel offers accommodation in cozy 4 and 10-bed rooms, and there is also a 6-bed room for women only. The rooms have single-stage and bunk beds.
The interior decorated in a historical style with comfortable sofas creates a cozy atmosphere and allows you to relax after a busy day.
Homely atmosphere at the Grodno hotel "Sarmatia"
Despite the fact that "Sarmatia" is still a hostel, the atmosphere and conditions here are just like at home:
- a mini-kitchen with a microwave, a fridge, dishes, etc .;
- washing machine, iron available for personal use;
- BBQ in the courtyard.
Also this hostel in Grodno is equipped for people with disabilities.
The answer to the question "Where to stay in Grodno?" is found!
Why should tourists stop at Sarmatia? Apart from the fact that this is a very budget variant of accommodation with comfortable conditions, this hostel is literally in the center of Grodno, one of the oldest cities in Belarus.
Not far from the hostel "Sarmatia" are:
Nearby there are also restaurants, clubs, shops.
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- 24-hour front desk
- Fax/photocopying/printing ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Pets are not allowed
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
Additional facilities and services:
- individual lockers in the room;
- ironing board, iron, washing machine;
- safes for valuables at the reception;
- a photocopy machine, a fax;
- parking for vehicles for 7 cars;
- bicycle parking;
- video surveillance in common areas;
- "accessible environment" for people with disabilities (toilets, rooms, ramps).
The hostel is in Pesce availability of bus and railway station:
- The distance from the bus - 1 km.
- Distance from the train station - 1.6 km
- Bus stop "Sovetskaja Ploshad" - 290 m.
- Bus stop "Bathoriya" - 190 m.
Rating4.2All reviews: 1