The modern hostel Riverside is located in the historic part of Minsk, and is ideal for families, for those who prefer silence and quietness and in general for those who love sleepingJ
For the convenience of our guests the reception desk is open 24/7, we have free Wi-Fi and personal lockers. The hostel is close to the Island of Tears – just a five minute walk away – and the Niamiha metro station.
Our rooms are all decorated in original ways, most of them have a river view. All the guests have access to the common kitchen that has a fridge, a microwave and a stove for your convenience.
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Transfer service
- Street parking
- Pets are allowed on request
One of the best features of our hostel is that here you’d have an opportunity to book one of the three most popular tours in Belarus: 1) Mir and Niasvizh Castles 2) Kossovo and Ruzhany Castles 3) Khatyn and Stalin Line. Transportation, meals and a guided tour are included in the price, so don’t miss your chance!
We have special offers for big groups - 2- and 3-days tours that include accommodation, food, transportation and excursions.
The price is from 70 $.
We also organize free walking tours to help you explore Minsk city center.
If you have some heavy luggage, feel exhausted, don’t want to get lost or simply enjoy comfort we can actually organize your transfer from and back to the airport.
Do you like to party? Then you’re in the right place! We are the only hostel in Minsk that organizes a pub crawl, during which we’ll show you the best and trendiest bars in Minsk. Our pub crawl is not only an opportunity to enjoy Minsk nightlife but also a great chance to meet new people. The price is 15 euros.
We’ve also created amazing maps for the guests of our city, which can guide you to Minsk’s most popular tourist attractions, museums, shopping malls, bars, cafes and so on. You can explore all of it on the bikes that we offer to rent right here in our hostel.
We speak your language!
We remind & nbsp; our address: st. Starovilenskaya, 14, & nbsp; however, the reception is located & nbsp; in a neighboring building at st. Starovilenskaya, 12 (GPS coordinates: & nbsp; 53.9088129; 27.5560031)
- If you will & nbsp; get from the railway station, then you need from the metro station. "Ploscha Lenina" (blue line), get to the station. m. "Kastrychnitskaya". Change the line to the red line and get to the metro station. "Nemiga", exit in the direction of the train. Go across the bridge, then left and walk to Trinity Suburb (landmark Island of Tears). The entrance is an arch with locks - "hearts", further - up the steps.
- If you are planning & nbsp; to arrive by car, then you will need to turn to Troitskoe Suburb from st. M. Bogdanovich (signpost - turn to Trinity Suburb and Storozhevskaya St.) & nbsp; You can park your car near the hostel! & Nbsp;
- Transfer from the airport - 20 euros.
- GPS coordinates: & nbsp; 53.908785986: & nbsp; 27.555688778