Hotel complex Forum
Hotel complex Forum
Hotel "Forum" in the countryside in Ratomka
The hotel complex "Forum" is an ideal place for a family holiday with children and recreation of big friendly companies,an ideal venue for corporate events, as well as organizing business events of any level:
- master classes, etc.
Hotel Forum: developed infrastructure and outdoor recreation
The complex is located in a pine forest, we have:
- 102 rooms with modern design,
- a restaurant with European and Belarusian cuisine,
- a SPA-zone with a swimming pool,
- a jacuzzi and a sauna,
- a gym with cardiovascular equipment,
- table tennis.
- table tennis and badminton,
- cozy arbours for barbecue in nature.
Combine rest in nature with the walk around Minsk
The capital of Belarus is very near, so you have the chance not only to have a rest with comfort, but also to get acquainted with the main sights of Minsk:
- Trinity suburb,
- The Upper town,
- Church of St. Peter and Paul and well-known "Red" church,
- Cathedral of the Holy Spirit, etc.
The hotel complex "Forum" waits for visitors
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- 24-hour front desk
- All spaces non-smoking
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Travel by personal transport from Minsk: & nbsp;
From the city center, exit along Pobediteley Avenue; along Pobediteley Avenue to the T-junction (about 12 km); to the left, until the intersection with the P28 highway (Minsk-Molodechno-Naroch) (about 0.5 km); to the right, along the P28 highway (Minsk-Molodechno-Naroch) until turning right at the sign to the Forum hotel complex (about 9 km); to the right, following the sign to the Forum hotel complex (about 0.5 km). & nbsp;
Geographic coordinates: & nbsp; 53.966359, & nbsp; 27.317594
- from the railway station or the Central bus station (stop Bobruiskaya street) to the stop "Yuniy kommunar" route taxi №499 (Minsk-Zaslavl); departures every 20-30 minutes from 6.30 to 22.00 (daily).