Ethnocultural complex Nanosy-Novoselye
Rest in Belarusian in the ethnocultural complex "Nanosy-Novoselye"
If you are tired of the city noise and modern gadgets, then the best option will be to rest in the agro-tourism complex "Nanosy-Novoselye". It is located on one of the peninsulas of Lake Naroch. The distance to the nearest town of Myadel is 25 km.
For rest in "Nanosy-Novoselye" tourists are offered to settle in small houses of the sample of the XIX century. You can choose:
- philistine house for 6-8 people;
- community house for 3-4 people;
- a large trophy house, which also has a bar, a swimming pool, a spa complex, etc.
All the furniture and the houses themselves are wooden. Heating, as well as cooking is carried out with the help of a village oven.
What can I do in the "Nanosy-Novoselye" complex?
Ethnocultural complex "Nanosy-Novoselye" is a rest in Belarus at an excellent price, during which you will receive a lot of new impressions and emotions. Here you can:
- to stay in nature during fishing or seasonal hunting;
- to go on a kayak trip or to sail;
- spend a romantic evening on a yacht or sit around a bonfire;
- go horse riding.
In addition, in the complex "Nanosy-Novoselye" you will find a functioning windmill and water mill, and also you will be able to:
- go to the museum of samovars, coins and retro cars;
- lie on a real hayloft;
- independently bake fresh bread.
What to see near the complex "Nanosy-Novoselye"?
Besides all the interesting things that the ethnocultural complex "Nanosy-Novoselye" will offer you, you can visit the sights in the nearest cities:
- Holy Trinity Church in Myadel;
- The Church of Our Lady of Scapular in Myadel;
- Troitsky church in the village of Zhodishki;
- Jesuit manor of the XVIII century in Jodishki and much more.
Being on the territory of the complex is possible only accompanied with guide!
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Gift shop ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Horse riding ()
- Babysitting service ()
Services for children
Children are accepted from any age. For the youngest guests in the complex are organized:
- horse show,
- horse riding,
- babysitting services (on request),
- children's themed camps,
- children's beds (arena).
Sports and recreation
Of course, the necessity of immersing in the tradition and participation of everyone in everyday affairs does not mean that rest will be uncomfortable. Each guest house has:
- individual hostess with knowledge of English (German, Spanish, Italian)
- living room with kitchen and Russian stove,
- a bedroom for adults with a double bed,
- children's room with a bed and a bed
- bath with a shower
- a street arbor with barbecue
- cellar with pickles and marinades
- chicken coop with individual chicken breed
- hayloft in the attic.
- horse riding, bicycles, hiking, kayaks, fishing, hunting, yachting
- riding on a horse in an arena -15 minutes - 10,00 BYN
- riding training - 45 minutes - 39,00 BYN
- horseback riding in the forest with a coach - 60 minutes - 50,00 BYN
The complex hosts many events: thematic festivals, corporate holidays, seminars, business meetings, regattas, horse-riding shows.We have taken care of the safety of our guests. All guests unfamiliar to city life will only perform their actions under the supervision of an experienced instructor: a stove man, a bathhouse attendant, a groom, etc. In the ethnocultural complex "Nanosy-Novoselye" there is a round-the-clock order protection and fire protection. Our rescuers will also take care of safety on water.