Tourist complex Dukorsky Mayontаk
Tourist complex Dukorsky Mayontаk
Manor "Dukorsky Maentak": rest in an unusual place
“Dukorsky Maentak” is not only a comfortable accommodation facility, but also one of the most interesting open-air museums. It is located in the village of Dukora, 30 km from Minsk, on Shkolnaya street, 15. Guests can book one of five one-story houses built of environmentally friendly wood:
- three-room house number 1 for up to 6 people;
- two-room house number 2 for up to 8 people;
- four-room house number 3 for up to 12 people;
- two-room house No. 4 with a capacity of up to 10 people;
- three-room house number 5 for up to 8 people.
In each house of the complex "Dukorsky Maentak" there is:
- a bathroom,
- a television,
In house number 1, there is an additional living room.
Prices and entertainment in Dukorsky maentak:
Prices at Dukorsky Maentak are very affordable, so if you are thinking about where to spend a budget on a company, the answer is obvious. Moreover, on the territory of the tourist complex "Dukorsky Maentak" there are:
- the inverted house is the only one in Belarus,
- ancient brama
- street of craftsmen where you can buy handmade souvenirs (by the way, you will find the largest selection of handmade goods in the Country Mini Museum of Miniatures),
- old entrance alley and park,
- Glade of fairy tales.
Adults and children of all ages will definitely enjoy a holiday in such a wonderful place.
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- All spaces non-smoking
- Gift shop
- Room service ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
- Children's menu
- Wi-Fi in rooms
For lovers of antiquity, who prefer unhurried gourmet dinners to old music, the Korchma Cafe will be to the taste. There you can not only appreciate the interior of the medieval inn, but also try the dishes of the ancient gentry and European cuisine.
Today, our kitchen is glad to offer visitors the opportunity to have a tasty and beautiful celebration of an anniversary or a wedding, to hold a corporate banquet or dinner with business partners. Visitors to the complex, who came to the Dukor manor to get acquainted with its history, ride a horse, ride a boat or just take a walk in our park, can spend time with taste and reinforce their strength.
The tavern has a large hall, ready to receive more than 100 people, a bar, a VIP room for up to 20 people, a wardrobe, two bathrooms. Guest service available Tavern in rented tents.
Tuesday–Sunday — 10.00 – 18.00
Monday - day off
Catering after 18.00 by reservation only!
Sports and recreation
The following sports and leisure facilities are available for guests:
- excursions (sightseeing, for children and adults)
- horseback riding (horseback and chaise)
- rope town (two tiers)
- Archery-throwing shooting
- attraction "Pendulum"
- boat / catamaran (in the warm season)
- craft workshops
- upside down house
- We leave from Minsk on the M4 highway in the direction of Mogilev, Gomel, through Shabany. We move about 11 kilometers.
- Behind the settlement Privolny we are going to the right on the sign for Gomel on the highway M5. We move about 16 km, we drive into the settlement of Dukora, we are rebuilding into the left lane.
- We move to the place of the turn (the gap in the dividing strip and the sign "Place to turn" are closer to the exit from Dukora towards Maryina Gorka), turn around, move about a hundred meters back to Minsk, turn right into the village.
- We are moving along Dukor all the time along the main road (in front of the main square of the agro-town, the main road goes 90 degrees to the left, go along it).
- Moving along the road R-69 in the direction of Smilovichі. After 600 meters after leaving Dukory, on the left side, we observe an old apple orchard and a pointer to "Kharavichy", on the right shoulder there is a pointer to the right to "Dukorsky mayontak".
- Turn right at the signpost, move in a straight line about 1 km to the parking lot of the complex.
Coordinates for GPS: 53.67543702, 27.96508183
By public transport:
- In Minsk we get to the metro station "Mogilevskaya", we leave in the direction of the train on the right side in the direction of leaving the city.
- At the bus stop of public transport "Metro station Mogilevskaya" we take the minibus "Minsk-Druzhny" (the most optimal option), "Minsk-Maryina Gorka" or the bus "Minsk-Pravdinsky" (the cheapest but slowest option).
- We leave at the stop "Dukora", go through the crosswalk, enter the settlement.
- We move along the Minsk street about 1 km to the main square of Dukora. The main road goes to the left, continue straight. On the left hand we leave the Rodny Kut shop, go forward another 100 meters and turn left onto Pervomayskaya Street.
- We are moving along Pervomayskaya 600 meters, we rest against the local farm collective farm, round it to the left and continue to move forward between the farm yard and potato warehouses.
- After 450 meters we find ourselves in the main parking at the main entrance to the complex.