The recreation center Devino
The recreation center Devino
The recreation center "Devino" is a small cozy houses in a coniferous forest only 300 meters from Lake Devinskoye. Here you will be offered comfortable accommodation in the landscaped area of the complex. For living with a small company, you can choose a house of the "Standard" category, and for a larger holiday - the "Comfort Suite" cottage. In total, the recreation center "Devino" is designed for 42 places and is ready to offer tourists rooms where there is everything you need.
Active recreation on the basis of "Devino"
Summertime is just created for outdoor recreation. At the recreation center "Devino" you can enjoy doing ecotourism: hunting in the forest, fishing on the lake and picking berries or mushrooms.
Near the houses there is a barbecue area with barbecue and a wood-fired bathhouse with two paired blocks, as well as a playground. In addition, at your disposal will be:
- equipment for sports games in nature;
- banquet room for events;
- summer terrace for events;
- equipped beach;
- summer catamaran rental.
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Children's playground
- Street parking
Services for children
Children are accepted from any age. Children under 3 years stay free of charge.
Universal children's sports and playground: swing, slide, mini-climbing wall.
A voucher for accommodation is issued only if the following documents are available:
1. For citizens of the Republic of Belarus - an identity document: passport / residence permit.
2. For foreign citizens and stateless persons temporarily residing in the territory of the Republic of Belarus - an identity document: passport / birth certificate; migration card (with the exception of foreign citizens who do not fill out a migration card upon entry to the Republic of Belarus); health insurance policy (for foreign citizens subject to compulsory insurance).
Please note that in order to comply with the law of the Republic of Belarus, which regulates the legal situation of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Republic of Belarus, employees of the Devino Recreation Center are required to submit information on temporarily staying foreign citizens to the Citizenship and Migration Support Group of the Orsha District Department of Internal Affairs of the Vitebsk Region to the Republic of Belarus.
By public transport
From Minsk by train, bus or taxi to Orsha.
From the city of Orsha by the Orsha-Vitebsk bus:
- 06:30 - every day on working days;
- 08:20 - working days;
- 08:50 - Sunday;
- 10:15 - Saturday;
- 11:30 - every day except Sunday.
From Vitebsk by bus "Vitebsk-Orsha":
- 08:45 - working days;
- 11:30 - working days;
- 12:30 - working days;
- 14:00 - every day;
- 19:30 - Friday, Sunday.
Stop - "Bogushevskiy povorot". Then 3.5 km to the recreation center "Devino" on foot.
Transfer order from the intersection to Bogushevsk to the recreation center "Devino" is possible by prior arrangement by phone.
- On the M1 highway - 210 km to the junction M1 and M8. Turn to Vitebsk - M8 highway
- On the M8 highway - 28 km to the left on Bogushevsk - the P86 highway.
- On the P86 highway - right 3 km to the left turn (pointer - "Baza otdyha "Devino")
- In the forest 1 km to the fork - turn left uphill to a dead end - sign "Baza otdyha "Devino".
- On the P21 highway - 10 km to the intersection with the M8 highway.
- To the right, on the M8 highway - 40 km to the intersection with the P86 highway.
- To the right, along the P86 highway, go straight 3 km to the left (the sign is "Baza otdyha "Devino"). In the forest 1 km to the fork — turn left uphill to a dead end — sign "Baza otdyha "Devino".
- Head down the street Lenina towards the highway M8 - 5.7 km.
- Move along the M8 highway - 28 km to the turn to Bogushevsk - along the P86 highway.
- On the P86 highway, go straight 3 km to the left (the sign is "Baza otdyha "Devino").
- Through the forest 1 km to the fork - turn left uphill to a dead end - sign "Baza otdyha "Devino".