Zastenok Skriplevo Minor
Zastenok Skriplevo Minor
Country holidays in the farmstead Zaścianak Skrypleŭ
If you want to relax in the countryside, a great option would be to rent the farmstead Zaścianak Skrypleŭ for a day. Near the farmstead runs the river Daugava. The estate is located the Volozhinsky district, the Minsk region in the village with the same name. The distance to Minsk is 90 km, so it will not be difficult to get to the Zaścianak Skrypleŭ. The ancient farm was built back in the Second World War, and the last reconstruction took place in 2017. The owners of the farmstead tried to leave as many elements of the interior as possible in their natural state and add only modern conveniences.
Cozy holiday house Zaścianak Skrypleŭ
The magnificent nature is waiting for tourists in the farmstead Zaścianak Skrypleŭ. Manor complex can offer several options for lodging:
Folk-apartment Danusya — a spacious house, which can accommodate up to 5 people. For a comfortable stay there is one double bed, two single beds and one sofa.
Folk-hostel Marusya — a cozy house for up to 6 people. The room has 6 single beds.
Both houses are furnished in rustic style:
- a part of the room is occupied by an old stove;
- towels and curtains are decorated with ornaments and lace;
- wardrobes, beds, wall shelves in an authentic vintage style.
The bathroom is located in the room. The houses have a mini kitchen where guests can cook their own meals. There is a gas stove, kettle, fridge and a set of dishes. You can also order food cooked by the owners of the estate for an extra fee. They cook traditional Belarusian dishes from their own vegetable garden.
Rest and entertainment in the manor complex
On the territory of the house Zaścianak Skrypleŭ there is a gazebo, full set of barbecues and equipment for sports games. Boats, bicycles and other equipment can be rented. There is also entertainment for children: rope camp, rock climbing wall, cinema hall.
Picturesque landscapes create a romantic mood. That's why the manor is a great option for field registration of marriage.
Distance to the capital can be overcome in a hour. This means that tourists have a great opportunity to combine country holidays with cultural tourism in Minsk. A detailed guide with a review of the best places in the city you can read in our Blog.
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Getting there
- Similar offers
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
You can cook yourself. The houses have equipped kitchens (fridge, gas, water, dishes, kettle). On the street you can fry barbecue - at your service barbecue and firewood (coals and skewers – yours)
Catering is possible (traditional or modern Belarusian cuisine). We use eco-products of our own production).
Our guests can also not only order something tasty, but also take part in the preparation and learn how to make some regional dish.
And here is what we can offer the guest from regional cuisine:
- Stew and goulash;
- Potato fries;
- Fish grease;
- Sauerkraut and pickles;
- Homemade sausages;
- Herbal tea from a samovar with honey and pancakes and other dishes.
Sports and recreation
At the service of our guests:
- kayaking and canoeing along West Berezina;
- rope town and climbing wall;
- sports grounds (football and volleyball field) and table tennis;
- rental of bicycles and other sports equipment;
- airsoft game;
- wood-fired bathhouse;
- regional cuisine, the freshest eco-products of our own production;
- culinary master classes;
- folk festivals and master classes;
- hiking trails and local history excursions in the surrounding area.
- Leave Minsk in Grodno direction.
- Drive near 50 km to the exit from Grodno route to Vilnius
- Go in the direction of Lithuania until you see a bridge over the road. Before the bridge there would be an exit to the right and the sign "st.Valozhyn".
- Drive through the village Zabrezze.
- In the village Gorodz’ki at a T-shaped crossroads turn to the right.
- n Gorodz’ki cross the main railway and then the additional permanent way. On the left you will see a "LUKOIL" depot.
- On the right there would be a grain storage (hangar), drive past it and in 50-70 m turn to the right and enter village Garadzechna.
- Stick to the main road and drive through the village Garadzechna
- Soon asphalt will disappear and a gravel road will begin. Drive near 100 m and on the right you will see a railway. Cross it.
- On the left there would be a few village houses, drive past them and move down the valley and the meadows. No turns. In 3 km you will come to the farmstead Zastenok Skriplevo.
Coordinates: 54.205348, 26.485690
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Available for payment on the spot
- Distance from the city center: 30 km
- Distance to airport: 130 km