Tour «Belarusian Kaleidoscope, 2 days»
Tour «Belarusian Kaleidoscope, 2 days»
Weekend tour of Minsk and its environs
Bus tours in Minsk with a trip to the amazing Nesvizh and Mir castles, as well as the Dudutki Museum - this is one of the most popular travel routes. A fascinating journey begins on Saturday. The tour program is very eventful.
The routine of the first day will be approximately as follows:
- Arrival in Minsk, meeting at the station near carriage No. 5 of your train with a yellow sign "Тур Белая Русь", transfer to the hotel, check-in at the hotel (from 00.10), receiving of an information sheet, map of Minsk.
- Breakfast at the hotel on the basis of the "buffet";
- Fascinating excursion to Mir and Nesvizh castles.
On the tour "Architectural Monuments of the Mir and Nesvizh" the bus leaves from Minsk at 9.00.
Mir and Nesvizh castles are unique sights of Belarus, which are included in the UNESCO list of cultural heritage. Thousands of tourists annually come to see these magnificent works of art.
A trip to the most famous castles of Belarus is an interesting and eventful route. Both architectural masterpieces were restored for many years and after 2011 opened their doors to tourists from all over the world.
The first point of the excursion is Mir Castle. The defensive structure of the beginning of the 16th century delights with its striking architectural appearance. Powerful stone walls and towers, a combination of different colors of decoration, a cozy patio convey the atmosphere of the past. The unique museum exposition of the complex leaves a lasting impression.
You can book a bus tour to Mir Castle to visit:
- old cellars and wine cellars;
- luxurious ballroom;
- rooms of princes with rich decoration.
Near the castle, tourists can visit the church-tomb of the owners of the castle.
The unique village of Mir conquers travelers not only with the beauty of the castle. For a long time people of different nationalities lived on its territory. The culture of ethnic peoples has left its mark on the architecture of the world. Today you can see the Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church, the synagogue and Yeshiva there.
Further on the tour program lunch.
Nesvizh palace and park complex
After Mir Castle, tourists go on a tour of the palace and park ensemble in Nesvizh. Moving does not take much time - about half an hour. Many art lovers said that Nesvizh is not inferior in beauty to the castle of Versailles. It is considered the Radziwill family estate and proudly carries this title from the 16th – 18th centuries. The founder, architect and builder of the attraction is Nikolai Krzysztof Radziwill "Orphan". It was with his light hand that the construction of the residence began. On the market square, ancient malls, houses of artisans with amazing household items have been preserved.
Nesvizh Castle - a defensive structure. That is why it is surrounded by earthen ramparts and wide ponds.
The architecture of Nesvizh is very peculiar. In it, in a special way elements of different styles were intertwined: from Baroque to classicism.
What to see in Nesvizh?
- Having booked a tour to amazing Nesvizh, you will get the opportunity:
- visit the family tomb of the Radziwills;
- see the ceremonial halls: Portrait, Fireplace, Hunter, etc .;
- feel like a real prince while visiting the private chambers of the Radziwills;
- get acquainted with the grandeur of the Farny Church;
- take a walk in the old park.
During a tour of the surroundings of Nesvizh, you will learn about the secrets of the clan of the princes ON, legends associated with the name of the Radziwills. They made a huge contribution to the history of the Commonwealth and the whole of Belarus.
After a busy tour, tourists return to the hotel. They will have free time for walks, and then overnight at the hotel.
Minsk bus tour with departure to "Dudutki"
The second day of the weekend tour begins with breakfast on the basis of the "buffet" at the hotel, after which tourists are evicted fr om the hotel and sent on a trip.
The first point on the route is the Dudutki Open Air Museum. The Skansen Museum was created in 1995 on the initiative of enthusiasts, and today it is one of the most visited places in Belarus. What will surprise you "Dudutki":
- Moonshine tasting
- Riding a horse;
- Treating local bakers with the only operating windmill in Belarus and not only.
The Ethnographic Museum was created in order to show all aspects of the life of the Belarusian people, their way of life and craft. During an excursion to "Dudutki" you will also be offered:
- Visit the pottery workshop and see the process of creating household utensils;
- Visit the forge of the XIX century, in which you can independently forge a horseshoe for good luck;
- Visit the exhibition of vintage cars;
- Learn the history of baking in an unusual bakery;
- Feel like a representative of the nobility when you ride in a beautiful carriage or on old spans;
- Look at amazing animals: Oryol trotters, wild boars, ostriches, etc.
- Original "Dudutki" meet guests!
- The excursion to "Dudutki" is charged with an interactive atmosphere of a noble manor and Belarusian hospitality.
Everywhere in the course of the excursion there are small trading shops where you can buy memorable souvenirs, for example, real moonshine in bottles. Photos at the windmill will remain a great memory of the trip!
Next, tourists will find lunch in the Belarusian folk style.
We return to Minsk on a sightseeing tour
After the museum-skansen, the bus returns to the capital. Here for tourists at 15.00 a sightseeing tour in Minsk is organized. It will last approximately 2.5 hours. The tour tells about the path that the city had to go from the very beginning of its foundation.
Tourists will be able to get acquainted with the most popular and beautiful sights of Minsk:
- The amazing Red Church of the beginning of the XX century and the ancient Peter and Paul Church of the beginning of the XVII;
- The most ancient street Nemiga, which began from the Minsk castle;
- Upper city, Trinity and Rakovsky suburbs.
- Unique historical buildings from the times of the 17th – 19th centuries have been preserved in the Upper Town. Here is located:
- Svobody Square with its many sculptures, monuments, souvenir shopping rows;
- the restored city hall, wh ere they will talk about the pre-revolutionary life of the capital, Magdeburg Law;
- monasteries of Bernardine, Jesuits, etc.
On a sightseeing tour of Minsk, tourists will also visit the most beautiful Orthodox and Catholic Cathedrals of the 17th century.
The capital of Belarus
A lot of tragic events occurred in the capital during the Great Patriotic War. You will also learn about this and how Minsk developed and rebuilt during the 20th – 21st centuries during the bus tour.
During the tour of the capital you can enjoy: the grandeur of squares and wide avenues, the beauty of buildings of different eras and styles, monuments to great writers and cultural figures. Sports facilities, the unusual National Library and the Minsk Arena are striking in their scale.
During a walk with an accompanying guide, you will not be able to walk past the Trinity suburb. As in the distant past, life on this street does not cease, day or night. There are various museums, souvenir shops, cozy coffee houses and taverns with national Belarusian dishes. It is on this note that the sightseeing tour of the capital will end.
For tourists, a shuttle to the station is organized by 18.00. If time permits you, you can visit the large shopping and entertainment center "Stolitsa" - it is a 5-minute walk from the station.
Начну с того что хочу поблагодарить команду сайта за отличную работу, спасибо ребята! ПОЕЗДКУ я выиграла, чуток доплатив, розыгрыш состоялся 28.12.2017 можно на страничках ВК и инстограмм проверить. После выигрыша мне из близких никто не поверил, мол не может быть все это неправда. Я начала выбирать между санаторием или экскурсией, остановилась на этой, взяла мужа с собой и два выходных мы наслаждались красотами и достопримечательностями страны. Нас встретили и всё уже было подготовлено, всё чётко и ясно, номер супер, завтраки в гостинице отменные на все 5*,работники добродушно- вежливые и терпеливые. Работники сайта разложили всё по полкам. Ресторан в замке и Карчма в Дудутках накормили на отвал, дегустации добавили настроения. Экскурсовод не зануда, и компания в автобусе хорошая. Для нас с мужем как свадебное путешествие. Мы очень довольны. СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ!!! (КАЖЕТСЯ ДВА ДНЯ, А ТАКИЕ НАСЫЩЕННЫЕ)