Where to spend New Year in Belarus?
- Krevo Castle - Transfiguration of the Savior Cathedral - Khodaki - The Church of St. Michael the Archangel - «Zolotaya gorka»
Tours date: Every sunday
- Number of hours 5
The cost of the tour is fixed and does not depend on the number of people. The maximum number of people — 3.
- Pobediteley av.- Upper City - Nezavisimosti av. - Independence Square - Victory Square - National Library of Belarus
Tours date: weekly on Fridays and Saturdays
- Without meals
- Number of hours 3
Where to spend
New Year in Belarus?
For many, the New Year is one of the most beloved and long-awaited holidays. There are lights all around, snow is falling, smart Christmas trees are standing. How can you get new impressions during the New Year holidays?
Of course, book a New Year's excursion tour!
New Year in Belarus:
- A visit to Belovezhskaya Pushcha and meeting with Belarusian Santa Claus, whose estate is located in this national park;
- Exciting holiday animation programs, arranged by sanatoriums, hostels, motels and farmsteads.
New Year together with VETLIVA is:
- Fast and convenient transfer to the accomodation;
- Excellent prices for trips and organization of your holiday at the highest level;
- Interesting tourist routes.