Minsk, Suhaya str.,8, Minsk, Minsk region
Description The State Institution «Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Otorhinolaryngology» of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus is the leading medical institution in the field of providing otorhinolaryngological assistance to children and adults.
In «Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Otorhinolaryngology», all methods of auditory improvement existing in the world for today have been mastered and successfully used, the most complex and high-tech functional-sparing operations on the ear, larynx, nose and paranasal sinuses are performed:
- cochlear implantation,
- larynx clearance surgery,
- operations on the middle and inner ear,
- endoscopic surgery of the paranasal sinuses,
- aesthetic surgery,
- rhino and otoplasty,
- radio-frequency somnoplasty,
- soft palate implantation.
The whole spectrum of objective methods of hearing status studies is being implemented:
- impedance measurement,
- auditory evoked potentials,
- otoacoustic emission, including in children under 1 year of age,
early ear-speech rehabilitation,
- complex examination of patients with pathology of the voice,
- video endoscopy,
- laryngeal tomography,
- special X-ray studies of the ear, nasopharynx,
- the whole range of speech therapy, including stuttering, speech underdevelopment, sound disturbance.
- psycho-pedagogical testing and correction of violations are carried out.
Combined treatment of speech, hearing and mental disorders are carried out.
The unique equipment available in the Republican Scientific and Technical Center for Otorhinolaryngology is based on the latest technologies. The treatment is conducted by professors, doctors and candidates of medical sciences, who have many years of experience and knowledge of modern achievements in the field of otorhinolaryngology.
Employees of the Republican Scientific and Technical Center for Otorhinolaryngology are high-class professionals, striving to return patients a full and comfortable life, to minimize the limitations that cause diseases of the ENT organs.
Inpatient treatment of patients of this profile is carried out with the use of modern medicines and treatment methods in wards of increased comfort.
After a comprehensive examination and treatment, the patient is given detailed recommendations for further preventive and supportive treatment, a lifestyle to prevent recurrence of the disease and maximum social adaptation.