The State Institution «Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Neurology and Neurosurgery» of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus is the leading medical institution in the field of neurological and neurosurgical assistance to children and adults in the Republic of Belarus, as well as to foreign citizens on a paid basis.
Employees of the center annually consult about 25 000 patients, provide conservative treatment of 6 000 patients, perform over 2 000 high-tech operations.
The main directions of medical services:
- Vascular neurosurgery
- Endoscopic neurosurgery
- Functional neurosurgery (implantation of neurostimulants for the treatment of motor disorders, pain syndromes, spasticity, epilepsy)
- X-ray endovascular neurosurgery
- Treatment of autoimmune pathology of the nervous system
- Treatment of myasthenia gravis (Republican Center)
- Treatment of muscular dystonia (Republican Center)
- Treatment of paroxysmal conditions (Republican Center)
The unique equipment available in the RSPC of Neurology and Neurosurgery is based on the latest technologies. The treatment is conducted by professors, doctors and candidates of medical sciences, doctors of the highest category, who have many years of experience and knowledge of modern achievements in the field of neurology and neurosurgery.
Inpatient treatment of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system is carried out with the use of modern medicines and treatment methods in wards of increased comfort.
After a comprehensive examination and treatment, the patient is given detailed recommendations for further preventive and supportive treatment, a way of life, to prevent recurrence of the disease and maximum social adaptation.