Health resort Zhuravushka
Health resort Zhuravushka
The Health resort "Zhuravushka" is located in the midst of pin forest on shore of lake Naroch, Myadelsky district of Minsk Region.
Lake Naroch is the largest natural reservoir of the Republic of Belarus, the area of which is 82,2 m2 and the depth attains 26,5 meters. Thanks to clear reservoir and fresh healthful air, the sanatorium has all the conditions for a full-fledged adult and children’s rest.
The Health resort "Zhuravushka" goes to make up of the National Park “Narochansky” where there are numerous health institutions of the Republic of Belarus.
To accommodate guests the Health resort "Zhuravushka" has 2 bedroom buildings with a total key count- 243 sits.
The medical building and the dinning-room are located in separate buildings.
In the treatment of widely used aerotherapeutics, heliotherapy, thalassotherapy. Chloride-sulfate sodium medicinal water is used in the treatment of digestive apparatus. The sapropelic therapeutic muds of the lake Dikoe of the Grodno region are applied to mudtherapy.
In the territory of sanatorium themed nights, mass cultural events, dancing entertainment programs, films and cartoons exibitions for children are regularly held.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool ()
- Hair salon ()
- Beauty salon ()
- Solarium ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Ping-pong ()
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Cinema hall ()
- Dancing room
- Television in common places
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Wheelchair ramp
- Currency exchange ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
- Street parking ()
- Wi-Fi in public areas
The canteen of Health resort "Zhuravushka" consists of 2 dining hall on 140 and 160 seats.
Changes of food: in one shift
- Breakfast: 09:30-09:45
- Lunch: 14:00-15:00
- Midday mill: 17:00-17:40
- Dinner: 19:00-19:45
Palletized kefir give for a dinner.
Type of food: dietary menu
Menu type: custom menu with buffet elements
Sports and recreation
Sports objects and services:
- Ping pong
- Swimming pool
Organization of leisure time:
- Song recitals
- Friendly visits to the neighboring sanatoriums
- Concert of professional collectives
- Concert of amateur collectives
- Films screenings
- Dancing entertainment programs
- National Park "Braslav Lakes"
- Castles of Belarus— Nesvizh- Mir
- Architecture of the Narochansky region
- Mossarsky church
- Highlight tour - Grodno
- Highlight tour - Minsk
- Highlight tour - Polotsk, St. Sophia Cathedral
- Highlight tour - Minsk, memorial complex "Khatyn" , memorial complex "Kurgan Slavy"
When you check into the sanatorium, the resort fee is necessarily paid in the amount of 1/24 of the base amount per day for citizens of the Republic of Belarus, 1 USD per day at the rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus on the day of payment for foreign citizens.
The following are exempted from the resort fee:
- citizens who permanently reside or have real estate in the territory of the National Park "Narochansky"
- children under 18 years old
- retirees by age
- students of secondary schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, vocational schools, secondary schools and university students (full-time education).
from the bus station "Central" by regular buses of the Naroch direction (Minsk - Naroch AV, Minsk - Zhuravushka, Minsk - Svir, Minsk - Zanaroch, etc.), to the stop "b / o Zhuravushka".
from Molodechno to the sanatorium: intercity buses Molodechno - Myadel to the stop "b / o Zhuravushka".