Health resort Zhemchuzhina
The Grodno resort “Zhemchuzhina” is the best recreation in Belarus
Health resort "Zhemchuzhina" is located on the territory of the Grodno district, 4.5 km from the city of Grodno. The resort is located on the bank of the Neman river (50 m). Favorable and mild climate, clean and clear air and the oak-grove creates conditions conducive to rapid recovery of strength and health.
The advantages of health improvement in the Grodno resort “Zhemchuzhina”
The resort “Zhemchuzhina” is one of the best health centers for child and family recreation in Belarus providing all services for refreshment of mind and body. Here you can treat:
- respiratory system disorders
- musculoskeletal disorders
- blood circulatory system disorders.
The resort capacity is 150 places. All buildings, two bedroom buildings and a health center, are connected with heated passageways.
Dietetic nutrition consists of natural products, and the prices of package tours are reasonable.
While recreation in the resort you can see the sights of Grodno
Do not forget that in walking distance from you is the "Glorious Architecture of Grodno" — a wonderful Grodno. Only 4 kilometers with a little distance from the majestic church of St. Francis Xavier — the pearl of not only the Grodno but also the Belarusian religious architecture in general. You have a unique opportunity to combine rest with new impressions: see the New and Old Castles, stroll along its cozy streets and sit in the shade of the trees of the famous park of Giliber ... Hospitable Grodno and its sights are waiting for you!
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Athletic field
- Tennis court
- Sports equipment rental
- SPA- center
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Street parking
- Meeting hall
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- The front desk is scheduled
- Designated smoking area
- Dry cleaning
- Air conditioning
- Gift shop
- Therapeutic showers
- Intestinal hydrotherapy
- Underwater shower massage
- Therapeutic baths
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Electrostatic manual vibromassage
- Contactless hydromassage
- Vacuum therapy
- Visual infrared local radiation
- Light and thermal lamp irradiation
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Magnet and laser puncture
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Intracavitary laser therapy
- Laser therapy
- Galvano mud cure
- Healing mud applications
- Mud therapy
- Paraffin ozokerite therapy
- Moist wraps
- Local thermotherapy
- Thermal magnet therapy
- Magnetic puncture
- Ultrahigh frequency therapy
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
- Microwave therapy
- Short-impulse electro analgesia
- Decimeter wave therapy
- Centimeter wave therapy
- Interferential therapy
- UHF therapy
Services for children
Children are accepted on the main site from 3 years, treatment is providing from 3 years.
For checking in the resort you need to bring the following documents:
- the medical record or n extract from the patient card (it is important for purpose of the correct course of treatment).
- birth certificate
- certificate of vaccination
Upon arrival to the resort additional charge for the resort fee – up to 5% of the tour price.
Check-out time: 09:00 check-in, check-out until 21:00.
Upon arrival the resort fee is paid separately.
The rate of the resort fee is set at 5% of the cost of the tour.
Exempt from payment of the resort fee:
- individuals under the age of 18;
- disabled first and second group;
- persons accompanying disabled persons of the first group, disabled children under the age of 18;
- veterans and disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War;
- veterans and invalids of military operations in the territory of other states;
- Citizens who have fallen ill and suffered radiation sickness caused by the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster, disabled persons with respect to whom a causal relationship has been established between the injury or illness that led to disability, the Chernobyl disaster, the participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster;
- former prisoners of Nazi concentration camps, prisons, ghettos and former underage prisoners of other places of forced detention created by the fascists and their allies during the Second World War.
How to get to resort «Zhemchuzhina» by public transport:
From Minsk from bus station "Centralny" by route taxi or bus or Central railway station to the city of Grodno.
From Grodno to health resort "Zhemchuzhina" from a stop/railway station to the stop "Maternity hospital" each hour the trip bus №10 with the tablet "health resort Neman 72". Weekdays go by two buses per hour during the weekend – one.