Health resort Zhemchuzhina
Health resort Zhemchuzhina
The Grodno resort “Zhemchuzhina” is the best recreation in Belarus
Health resort "Zhemchuzhina" is located on the territory of the Grodno district, 4.5 km from the city of Grodno. The resort is located on the bank of the Neman river (50 m). Favorable and mild climate, clean and clear air and the oak-grove creates conditions conducive to rapid recovery of strength and health.
The advantages of health improvement in the Grodno resort “Zhemchuzhina”
The resort “Zhemchuzhina” is one of the best health centers for child and family recreation in Belarus providing all services for refreshment of mind and body. Here you can treat:
- respiratory system disorders
- musculoskeletal disorders
- blood circulatory system disorders.
The resort capacity is 150 places. All buildings, two bedroom buildings and a health center, are connected with heated passageways.
Dietetic nutrition consists of natural products, and the prices of package tours are reasonable.
While recreation in the resort you can see the sights of Grodno
Do not forget that in walking distance from you is the "Glorious Architecture of Grodno" — a wonderful Grodno. Only 4 kilometers with a little distance from the majestic church of St. Francis Xavier — the pearl of not only the Grodno but also the Belarusian religious architecture in general. You have a unique opportunity to combine rest with new impressions: see the New and Old Castles, stroll along its cozy streets and sit in the shade of the trees of the famous park of Giliber ... Hospitable Grodno and its sights are waiting for you!
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- Жемчужина.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- SPA- center
- Athletic field
- Tennis court
- Sports equipment rental
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Wheelchair ramp
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- The front desk is scheduled
- Designated smoking area
- Dry cleaning
- Air conditioning
- Gift shop
- Meeting hall
- Street parking
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
- Therapeutic baths
- Therapeutic showers
- Intestinal hydrotherapy
- Underwater shower massage
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Contactless hydromassage
- Vacuum therapy
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Electrostatic manual vibromassage
- Laser therapy
- Intracavitary laser therapy
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Magnet and laser puncture
- Visual infrared local radiation
- Light and thermal lamp irradiation
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Mud therapy
- Paraffin ozokerite therapy
- Moist wraps
- Local thermotherapy
- Thermal magnet therapy
- Galvano mud cure
- Healing mud applications
- Magnetic puncture
- Ultrahigh frequency therapy
- Decimeter wave therapy
- Centimeter wave therapy
- Interferential therapy
- UHF therapy
- Short-impulse electro analgesia
- Microwave therapy
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
For checking in the resort you need to bring the following documents:
- the medical record or n extract from the patient card (it is important for purpose of the correct course of treatment).
- birth certificate
- certificate of vaccination
Upon arrival to the resort additional charge for the resort fee – up to 5% of the tour price.
Check-out time: 09:00 check-in, check-out until 21:00.
Upon arrival the resort fee is paid separately.
The rate of the resort fee is set at 5% of the cost of the tour.
Exempt from payment of the resort fee:
- individuals under the age of 18;
- disabled first and second group;
- persons accompanying disabled persons of the first group, disabled children under the age of 18;
- veterans and disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War;
- veterans and invalids of military operations in the territory of other states;
- Citizens who have fallen ill and suffered radiation sickness caused by the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster, disabled persons with respect to whom a causal relationship has been established between the injury or illness that led to disability, the Chernobyl disaster, the participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster;
- former prisoners of Nazi concentration camps, prisons, ghettos and former underage prisoners of other places of forced detention created by the fascists and their allies during the Second World War.
From Minsk from the bus station "Central" by minibus or regular bus or from the Central railway station to the city of Grodno.
From Grodno to the Zhemchuzhina sanatorium, from the railway station stop to the Roddom stop, every hour there is a regular bus No. 10 with a sign "Neman 72 Sanatorium". On weekdays, there are two buses per hour, on weekends - one.
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 195 km
- Radon — the key to health, interior refinement and an individual approach to each client, high level of service on the basis of Medical SPA
- Distance to Minsk: 160 km
- Cozy family health resort of a home type.