Health resort Yaselda
Health resort Yaselda
Yaselda health resort: health improvement and recreation near Pinsk
Yaselda health resort is located in the Pinsk region, just 10 km from the regional center — the city of Pinsk. Everything there is set up for the most comfortable and relaxing rest. The territory of the health resort is well-groomed and green. There are three artificial reservoirs nearby. This little health resort consists of six buildings, connected by heated passages.
Yaselda health resort was founded in 1994. It sees patients with diseases of the circulatory system, digestion, respiratory system, and musculoskeletal system. Thanks to the modern medical base and the professionalism of specialists, the health resort was awarded the first category in 2016. It means that you can get no worries: your vacation will be literally top-notch!
Yaselda health resort: prices and comfort
In Belarus, Yaselda health resort is considered to be one of the best places for relaxation and health improvement for adults. Children are not accepted here: treatment and recovery are carried out from the age of 18. Five meals a day from a customized menu will not leave anyone indifferent. Local chefs are doing their best to make the food tasty and healthy.
The cost of vouchers is affordable. You can choose the following room categories:
double two-room suite.
Each room has everything you need for a comfortable stay: a TV, refrigerator, kettle, set of towels, and a set of dishes.
Leisure and entertainment in health resort Yaselda in Pinsk region
When free of procedures, you can visit the local water park, play table tennis, do some exercises, or soak up the spa. And for those who miss sights, VETLIVA recommends visiting Pinsk and:
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- ЛИЦЕНЗИЯ СКАН.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool ()
- Beauty salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Workout room ()
- Ping-pong ()
- Tennis court
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Cinema hall ()
- Dancing room
- Television in common places
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Wheelchair ramp
- Parking ()
- Street parking
- Dry aquamassage
- Vacuum therapy
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Electrostatic vibromassage using applicator
FoodType of meals:
Ordered menu (from the 2nd day)
The dining room has a microwave
- Breakfast: 08:15-08:45
- Lunch: 13:00-13:30
- Afternoon snack: 16:00-16:20
- Dinner: 18:15-18:45
- The second dinner (kefir): 20:45-20:50
- Breakfast: 09:00-09:30
- Lunch: 14:00-14:30
- Afternoon snack: 16:30-16:50
- Dinner: 19:00-19:30
- The second dinner (kefir): 20:45-20:50
The resort fee rate is set at 3 percent.
The following are exempted from the resort fee:
- disabled and participants of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them in the established order (residents of the Republic of Belarus);
- minors (residents of Belarus);
- citizens who have suffered and suffered radiation sickness, people with disabilities as a result of the Chernobyl disaster, other radiation accidents (residents of the Republic of Belarus);
- participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster, other radiation accidents (residents of the Republic of Belarus);
- disabled people of I, II and III groups (residents of Belarus);
- citizens who have reached retirement age (residents of the Republic of Belarus).
- Polotsk - Minsk (about 225 km): along the P46 highway (Lepel - Polotsk - Russian border (Yukhovichi)) to Lepel (about 70 km); along the M3 highway (Minsk - Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 155 km);
- Vitebsk - Minsk (about 280 km): along the M3 highway (Minsk - Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 280 km);
- Minsk - health resort Yaselda (about 290 km): along the M1 highway (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk - Russian border (Red'ki)) until the intersection with the P6 highway (Ivatsevichi - Pinsk - Stolin) (about 190 km); to the left, along the P6 highway (Ivatsevichi - Pinsk - Stolin) to the city of Pinsk (about 93 km); along the P8 highway (Luninets - Pinsk) before turning to the right, following the sign to the Yaselda health resort (about 5 km); to the right, following the signs to the Yaselda health resort (about 2 km).
GPS coordinates: 52.14730900211, 26.212810612138
- from Minsk to Pinsk: passenger trains Vitebsk - Brest (on even days), Kommunary - Brest (on odd days), as well as from the Centralny bus station: by regular buses Minsk - Pinsk, departure time 7.50, 9.20, 12.20 (daily ), 18.55 (Mon, Fri);
- from Moscow to Pinsk: by passenger train No. 75 Moscow - Gomel;
- from Brest to Pinsk: regular buses from AV Brest "AV Brest - Olshany AK" departure at 8.20, 15.00 (daily), "AV Brest - Lutki" 15.50 (daily), "AV Brest - AK David-Gorodok" 05.05 pm (Fri, Sun); passenger trains from "Brest - Tsentralny" from 6.40 to 22.30 every 2 hours;
- from Pinsk to the republican health resort "Yaselda": regular buses Pinsk - Pochapovo follow from the bus station, departing at 11.30, 13.05, 19.20 (every day, they call in directly to the health resort).
- from Pinsk to Pochapovo village: regular buses in the direction of Kupyatichi, Vulka Gorodishchenskaya, Gorodishche, departure every 1.5 hours (daily);
- from the village of Pochapovo to the republican health resort "Yaselda": from the stop, by prior agreement, the vacationers are met by a service bus or about 2 km on foot;
- from the city of Pinsk to the republican health resort "Yaselda": from the stop "Microdistrict Severny" on the street. Central service bus at 7:45 (Mon-Fri).
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 376 km
- Resort is this jewel therapeutic pool filled with natural mineral water. A complex of natural medical factors is the most important component of sanatorium-and-spa treatment in a sanatorium.