Health resort Vasilek
Health resort Vasilek
Health resort Vasilek is located in the Gomel region, on the banks of the Sozh River.
On the territory of the Health resort there are 6 buildings:
- Administrative building - on the ground floor there is a dining room, billiard room, bar. On the second floor there is an assembly hall.
- Sleeping building №1
- Sleeping building №2 (for vacationers 30 rooms are provided for 56 beds: in the rooms there are showers, modern bathroom equipment, modern furniture, a refrigerator, a TV with a liquid crystal display)
- Health-related building №1
- Health-related building №2 with a swimming pool (a swimming pool with water park elements, a hydromassage, a jacuzzi)
- Bath complex (bath complex, includes Russian, Finnish, Turkish baths with a lounge, which has furniture, a TV, a jacuzzi.)
On the territory of the Health resort there is a volleyball court, a barbecue area (gazebos, barbecue with skewers and barbecue grills), a parking lot (located outside the territory, designed for approximately 30 places).
Rest in the Health resort Vasilek is suitable for both lovers of calm and outdoor enthusiasts. The Health resort is always trying to provide a diverse rest for interests of vacationers. There is a sports equipment rental point. Health resort "Vasilek " has its own sandy beach.
The resort uses a wide range of medical services of various profiles using the most modern equipment and unique treatment methods.
The types of diagnostic and treatment procedures are selected by the attending physician for each vacationer and may vary depending on the indications and contraindications for spa treatment.
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool ()
- Beauty salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Baths ()
- Billiards ()
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Cinema hall
- Television in common places
- Bar ()
- Children's playground
- Ironing room ()
- Therapeutic baths
- Therapeutic showers
- Intestinal hydrotherapy
- Underwater shower massage
Type of meals:
Ordered menu (from the 2nd day) with buffet elements (salad-bar)
- vegetarian menu
- Breakfast: 08:30 - 09:00
- Second breakfast: 11:00 - 11:15
- Lunch: 12.30 -13.00
- Afternoon snack: 16:00 - 16:15
- Dinner: 18:00 - 18:30
- Second dinner (kefir): 20:00 - 20:15
The resort fee is set at:
- 1 percent - for men over 60 and women over 55
- 3 percent - for other payers
- 5 percent - for foreign citizens, except citizens of the countries of the CIS
- disabled of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them, as well as military personnel who became disabled during the performance of military service duties
- disabled people of I and II groups
- mothers (fathers) with children up to 7 years old inclusive
- veterans of World War II;
- Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of Socialist Labor, persons awarded the orders of Glory of three degrees
- students of vocational and secondary specialized educational institutions and students of higher education institutions sent by these institutions for improvement
- minor children living in areas with pollution levels up to 1 curie per 1 square kilometer
- disabled children under the age of 18 years and their accompanying persons
- persons affected by the Chernobyl disaster and other radiation accidents.
How to get to health resort Vasilek by public transport:
- from Minsk to Gomel: passenger trains depart daily, as well as regular buses from the "Central" bus station, departure times are 7.10, 8.00, 9.00, 18.00 (daily), 15.40 (Mon - Sat), 13.45 (Sat, Sun) , 23.00 (Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun);
- from Gomel to the health resort "Vasilek ": from the bus station daily to the stop "Vasilek " minibus №132 "Gomel - Novaya Guta" leaves, departure time is 6.15, 9.20, 12.15, 15.30.
- Polotsk - Vitebsk (about 105 km):
- Vitebsk - Gomel (about 325 km):
- Minsk - Gomel (about 305 km):
- Gomel - health resort "Vasilek " (about 30 km):