Health resort Sputnik
Health resort Sputnik
Rest in the modern Sputnik Health resort in Belarus
One of the most beautiful natural corners of the country is considered Narochansky Krai. It is here, in the Minsk region, near the amazing lakes that the modern Sputnik Health resort is located.
The health resort complex is represented by two 7-story buildings, interconnected by covered walkways. In one of them there is a medical unit, a dining room, a large swimming pool, and in the second — a cinema, bar, spa complex and cafe. The buildings of the Health resort can comfortably accommodate up to 295 vacationers. In addition, in the resort there are 11 two-story cottages made of wooden beams. Each of them can accommodate families or companies up to 9 people.
Children in the Health resort can rest from 3 years old accompanied by adults, and undergo medical procedures only from 18 years old. For young tourists, there is a children's playroom, watching children's TV channels, swimming in a special pool.
Free Wi-Fi is available both in public areas and in private rooms.
Wellness near Naroch lakes
The Sputnik Health resort was opened not so long ago — in 2006. According to the results of certification, he was assigned the highest category. This indicates excellent conditions for relaxation, quality treatment and good service. Vacationers are offered:
- recovery in different directions and profiles of diseases;
- restoration of all body systems;
- selection of an individual treatment program for each vacationer;
- relaxing holidays in a modern spa complex, etc.
Food in the health resort is organized on the basis of a custom menu. The daily diet is selected so that the body receives the necessary norm of vitamins and nutrients. Vacationers can choose a diet, vegetarian or individual menu in one of the two dining rooms in the main building.
Amazing stay at the Sputnik Health resort on Naroch!
The Sputnik Health resort is located in the Minsk region, the distance to the capital is 152 km. The nearest town of Myadel is 21.4 km away.
There is little that can be compared with the beauty of the local region. Therefore, tourists are recommended to visit the National Park "Narochansky", as well as be sure to stop by for an excursion and tasting Belarusian dishes in the ethnocultural complex "Nanosy-Novoselye".
The types of package tours available for booking in the resort “Sputnik”:
- Sanatorium vouchers can be booked for a period of 5 days.
- Health tours can be booked for a period of 4 days.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- New Year
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- SPA- center
- Hair salon
- Fitness center
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Tennis court
- Sports equipment rental
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Wheelchair ramp
- Family rooms
- The front desk is scheduled
- Currency exchange
- All spaces non-smoking
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Gift shop
- Meeting hall
- Street parking
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
- Wading pool
- Children's TV networks
- Wi-Fi in rooms
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Physiotherapy exercises
- Fitness gymnastics
- Underwater spinal traction
- Traction therapy
- The track «Kneipp»
- Nordic walking
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Full blood count
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Functional diagnostics
- Haematology tests
- Lung function tests
- Echocardiography and vascular ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Dry aquamassage
- Contactless hydromassage
- Massage on low frequency combined thermal stimulator
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Decimeter wave therapy
- Centimeter wave therapy
- Microwave therapy
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
- Electrophoresis bischofite
Two dining rooms for 270 persons located on the second floor of the main building.
- Breakfast: 09:00 – 10:00
- Lunch: 11:30 – 12:30 *
- Lunch: 14:00 – 15:00
- Afternoon: 16:30 – 17:00 *
- Dinner: 19:00 – 20:00
* Dietary and fractional power
Type of food — dietary menus, vegetarian menu, personalized menu.
Menu type — reservation (3 days).
For checking in the resort you need to bring the following documents:
- the medical record or n extract from the patient card (it is important for purpose of the correct course of treatment).
If you come with children, you need to have:
- birth certificate
- certificate of vaccination
Check-out time: 13:00 check-in, check-out until 11:00 the next day (breakfast is available)
Vouchers reserve for a period of 4 days.
Wellness reserve for a period of 2 days
When you check into the resort, you must pay a resort fee of 1/24 of the base per day for citizens of the Republic of Belarus, 1 USD per day at the rate of the National Bank of Belarus on the day of payment for foreign citizens.
From the payment of the resort fee are exempt:
- Citizens referred to treatment free of charge
- Minor citizens and citizens who receive general secondary, vocational, secondary, higher or postgraduate education in the daytime form of education.
- Citizens who reached the retirement age
- Citizens who permanently reside or have property, lifetime inheritable possession, temporary use, on the right to lease land plots, in property other real estate in the territory of the National Park "Narochansky"
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 150 km
- Narochanka Health resort is located near the lake Naroch in the pine forest. Personal approach to each guest and modern medical programs and methodologies promote quality improvement.