Rest in the sanatorium "Sputnik" on Lake Naroch!The sanatorium «Sputnik» in the Minsk District will become your good assistant on the way to harmony with your inner world. In the rooms with a view of the lake Naroch you can improve your physical health by means of a high level medical base. A nice staff and good service allows you to enjoy a great mood during the holiday.
Best available rate for health improvement in the resorts of the Minsk District
The resort holds 295 places; the rooms are situated in two 7-storey buildings. There are medical facilities, hydropathical establishment, swimming pool and nutrition department in the first building; café, bar, concert hall and spa center – in the second one. All resort facilities are connected by the special passageway.
The advantage of booking the package tour to the resort “Sputnik” is the creation of personal treatment plan based on visitor’s individual demands. Recreation in the Minsk District at the shore of the Naroch Lake helps you to:
- recover physical well-being
- reinforce the immune system
- Improve health and recharge your batteries
Beauty of Lake Naroch and the other sights of the Minsk District
Health tourism can be easily combined with cognitive: we recommend you to visit the National Park "Narochansky Lakes", which will surely amaze you with the breathtaking beauty of the Belarusian nature. You can see the historical and architectural monuments located in the village of Naroch: the Church of St. Elijah and the Church of St. Andrew the Apostle, as well as visit the interesting ethnocultural complex "Nanosy - Novoselie".
The types of package tours available for booking in the resort “Sputnik”:
- Sanatorium vouchers can be booked for a period of 4 days.
- Health tours can be booked for a period of 2 days.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Tennis court
- Athletic field
- Workout room
- Fitness center
- Sports equipment rental
- SPA- center
- Hair salon
- Swimming pool
- Street parking
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Children's TV networks
- Wading pool
- Children's playground
- Pets are not allowed
- Designated smoking area
- All spaces non-smoking
- Currency exchange
- The front desk is scheduled
- Family rooms
- Gift shop
- Air conditioning
- Meeting hall
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Full blood count
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Functional diagnostics
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Echocardiography and vascular ultrasound
- Lung function tests
- Haematology tests
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Manual massage
- Massage on low frequency combined thermal stimulator
- Contactless hydromassage
- Dry aquamassage
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Decimeter wave therapy
- Electrophoresis bischofite
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Microwave therapy
- Centimeter wave therapy
Services for children
Children are received to the sanatorium, accompanied by adults, from 3 years.
The treatment is provided from 18 years.
Two dining rooms for 270 persons located on the second floor of the main building.
- Breakfast: 09:00 - 10:00
- Lunch: 11:30 - 12:30 *
- Lunch: 14:00 - 15:00
- Afternoon: 16:30 - 17:00 *
- Dinner: 19:00 - 20:00
Type of food - dietary menus, vegetarian menu, personalized menu.
Menu type - reservation (3 days).
For checking in the sanatorium you need to bring the following documents:
- the medical record or n extract from the patient card (it is important for purpose of the correct course of treatment).
- birth certificate
- certificate of vaccination
Vouchers reserve for a period of 4 days.
Wellness reserve for a period of 2 days
When you check into a sanatorium, you must pay a resort fee of 1/24 of the base per day for citizens of the Republic of Belarus, 1 USD per day at the rate of the National Bank of Belarus on the day of payment for foreign citizens.
From the payment of the resort fee are exempt:
- Citizens referred to treatment free of charge
- Minor citizens and citizens who receive general secondary, vocational, secondary, higher or postgraduate education in the daytime form of education.
- Citizens who reached the retirement age
- Citizens who permanently reside or have property, lifetime inheritable possession, temporary use, on the right to lease land plots, in property other real estate in the territory of the National Park "Narochansky"
str. Turistskaya,14, 222395, Myadel district
How to get to sanatorium «Sputnik» by public transport:
From Minsk from the bus station «Centralny» to a stop «Sputnik». Buses run every day. The most convenient route Minsk - Naroch (through «Zubrenok»).
How to get to sanatorium resort «Sputnik»by car:
Trust your family vacation and health VETLIVA!