Health resort Sosny, Mogilev
Health resort Sosny, Mogilev
Resort Sosny for your health in MogilevHealth and spa resort "Sosny" is located in the village of Shapchitsy near the Dnieper River, 12 kilometers from Mogilev, in the midst of softwood forests. Accommodation is provided by double rooms and 2- or 4-bed apartments equipped with everything necessary. The health complex is designed for 300 places and consists of 3 sites without covered passages between them.
The resort specializes in the treatment of diseases:
- digestive system;
- breathing system;
- bones and muscles;
- female reproductive system.
The center provides year-round rental of sport equipment - it is an excellent opportunity for riding a bike or skiing, enjoying the healthful air of pines and other conifers, which is important for city dwellers suffering industrial pollution.
Health resort Sosny: near the sights of MogilevHealth tourism is not the only option in the resort "Sosny". You can visit the following interesting places in Mogilev:
- St. Nicholas Monastery;
- Church of St. Stanislaus;
- The Archbishop George of Konissky's Palace;
- a number of theaters and museums.
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Female genitals diseases
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool ()
- Ping-pong ()
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Billiards ()
- Sauna ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
- Children's menu ()
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Family rooms ()
- 24-hour front desk
- All spaces non-smoking
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Magnet and laser puncture
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Intracavitary laser therapy
- Laser therapy
- Visible light and infrared irradiation
- Centimeter wave therapy
- Interferential therapy
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Microwave therapy
- UHF therapy
Services for children
Children are admitted to the health resort for treatment from the age of 3, accompanied by adults (parents, relatives).
On the 1st floor of the 1st building there is a playroom for children, equipped with toys, musical instrument (piano), developmental and educational games for preschoolers and primary school children, DVD player and TV.
The game room hosts a daily demonstration of cartoons and art films for children of different ages.
On the territory of the health resort there is a volleyball court, a children's playground.
To accommodate vacationers, there are 3 buildings with central heating, hot and cold water supply, sewage, which can accommodate up to 300 vacationers.
- Double rooms of block type (1+1) with amenities and a fridge per block, TV in each room;
- Double apartment-type rooms with private facilities for the apartment and the possibility of placing on an extra bed, refrigerator and TV in each room.
- 4-bed apartment type rooms with private facilities for the apartment, kitchen with refrigerator, TV in each room.
The dining room is located in building No 1 on the 1st floor, 3 dining rooms with 420 seats.
Dietary food, ordered menu.
- Breakfast: 8.00 - 9.00;
- Lunch: 13.00 - 14.00;
- Dinner: 18.30 - 19.30;
- 2nd dinner: 20.30 - 21.30.
When arrive to the health resort, the following documents must be presented:
- passport (birth certificate for children);
- extract from a medical outpatient card (for residents of the Republic of Belarus) or health-resort card (for non-residents of the Republic of Belarus)
Upon arrival at the health resort, vacationers are charged a resort fee of 3% for residents of the Republic of Belarus, 5% for foreign citizens.
The following are exempted from payment of the resort fee:
- disabled people;
- unemployed pensioners;
- children under 16 years old;
- students of secondary schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, vocational schools, secondary special educational institutions and university students (full-time education)