Health resort Raduga
Health resort Raduga
Resort "Raduga": treatment in the Grodno Region near Lida
"Raduga" is a cozy Belarusian health resort, located 20 km from the historic city of Lida. It is surrounded by a fragrant mixed forest, a few meters from just two rivers - Ditva and Neman.
The capacity of the resort is 80 main beds. Standard double rooms, as well as double rooms "Lux " are located on the 2, 3, 4 floors of the main building. There is also a dining room, a security post and the entire medical base on the 1st floor. In the two-storey house (just a couple of minutes from the main building) there are standard 2- and 3-bedroom family rooms with a kitchen, as well as 2-bedroom suites. Between the buildings there is a large sports complex, on the 1st floor of which there is a sauna, a swimming pool, a gym, and on the second floor there is billiards, table tennis, a library, an exercise therapy room, and a conference room.
Rest and health improvement at excellent price
The health and spa resort "Raduga" offers an inexpensive rest and treatment in remarkably beautiful forest area of Belarus, far from polluted cities and industrial zones. It is perfect for quiet family holidays, because its medical base provide treatment for children (from 3 years). Entertainment for them is also provided - a playground and children's TV channels.
In addition, there are:
- gym and much more for a comfortable stay.
Responsive and caring staff, qualified specialists, first-class medical procedures wait for your visit in the health resort "Rainbow".
Health improvement and marvellous Lida
For those who do not imagine rest without traveling and new impressions, “Raduga” will be an excellent gift: the health resort is located only 20 km from Lida and its attractions:
- Lida Castle, or Gediminas’ Castle,
- Church of All Saints,
- the original sculpture "The Traveling"
- Lida Brovar and much more.
Sanatoria vouchers are reserved for a period of 5 days.
Wellness vouchers are reserved for a period of 1 day
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Urogenital system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Cancellation policy
- Getting there
- Радуга.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Solarium ()
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Football field
- Sports equipment rental ()
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Wheelchair ramp
- Family rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Laundry ()
- Transfer service
- Street parking
- Meeting hall ()
- Bar ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
- Children's TV networks
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Anti-cellulite massage
For accommodation with you you need:
- sanatorium card
- passport or birth certificate (for children)
- a certificate from a pediatrician about the absence of contact with infectious patients (for children)
The resort fee is 3% and paid by holidaymakers on the spot upon arrival at the resort.
According to the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, the following is exempt from payment of a resort fee:
- underage citizens of the Republic of Belarus;
- disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War and veterans-invalids of war in the territory of other states;
- invalids of I and II groups;
- persons accompanying a disabled person of the 1st group, a disabled person under the age of 18;
- citizens who fell ill and got a radiation sickness caused by the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster, as well as people with disabilities, depending on which illness was caused or not, which led to disability with the Chernobyl disaster in 1986-1987;
- citizens who permanently (predominantly) reside on the territory of radioactive contamination.
Note: In case of check-in, you must bring a confirmation document with you in order to be exempted from paying a 3% resort fee.
From Minsk from the bus station "Central" by shuttle bus Minsk-Lida.
You can get from Lida to the Raduga sanatorium free of charge by the sanatorium's service transport, and you must indicate the time and place of your arrival in the "Your wishes" line when booking.
To the National Airport Minsk-2, then by taxi or by shuttle bus to the bus station "Central", from the bus station "Central" by shuttle bus Minsk-Lida.
You can get from Lida to the Raduga sanatorium free of charge by the sanatorium's official transport, and you must indicate the time and place of departure when booking in the "Your wishes" line.
Service car flight schedule:
- 8:15 - Lakokraska plant Lida (collection at a public transport stop).
- 8:20 - Sovetskaya Square, Lida (public transport stop near the Mark Formel store).
- 16:00 - Lakokraska plant Lida (collection at a public transport stop).
- 16:05 - Sovetskaya Square, Lida (public transport stop near the Mark Formel store).
- 20:30 - Lakokraska plant Lida (collection at a public transport stop).
- 20:35 - Sovetskaya Square, Lida (public transport stop near the Mark Formel store).
- 13:00 - Lakokraska plant, Lida (collection at a public transport stop).
- 13:05 - Sovetskaya Square, Lida (public transport stop near the Mark Formel store).
Minibus Mercedes burgundy with a sign on the windshield "Sanatorium Raduga".
Хочу поблагодарить сервис онлайн-бронирования VETLIVA и персонал санатория Радуга за качественный и недорогой отдых. Лечебная база 10 из 10, неплохой бассейн с элементами джакузи, в котором можно неплохо поплавать, несмотря на свой небольшой размер. Вкусная еда, порции просто огромные, а элементы шведского стола, вносят только разнообразие в рацион. Досуг организован на высшем уровне, тут тебе и караоке, и тренажерный зал, и йога и мастер классы, не заскучаешь ни на минуту, а не хочешь сидеть на мастер классах, то можно поиграть в бильярд, в большой и малый тенис. Санаторий организует отдых и для молодежи и для пожилых людей. В общем было весело и хорошо, с удовольствием вернусь туда еще раз!!!!