Sanatorium "Raduga": treatment in the Grodno Region near Lida
The health resort "Raduga" is a cozy Belarusian sanatorium, located 20 km from the historic city of Lida. It is surrounded by a fragrant mixed forest, a few meters from just two rivers - Ditva and Neman.
The capacity of the sanatorium is 80 main beds. Standard double rooms, as well as double rooms "Lux " are located on the 2, 3, 4 floors of the main building. There is also a dining room, a security post and the entire medical base of the sanatorium on the 1st floor. In the two-storey house (just a couple of minutes from the main building) there are standard 2- and 3-bedroom family rooms with a kitchen, as well as 2-bedroom suites. Between the buildings there is a large sports complex, on the 1st floor of which there is a sauna, a swimming pool, a gym, and on the second floor there is billiards, table tennis, a library, an exercise therapy room, and a conference room.
Rest and health improvement at excellent price
The sanatorium "Radugs" offers an inexpensive rest and treatment in remarkably beautiful forest area of Belarus, far from polluted cities and industrial zones. It is perfect for quiet family holidays, because its medical base provide treatment for children (from 3 years). Entertainment for them is also provided - a playground and children's TV channels.
In addition, there are:
- gym and much more for a comfortable stay.
Responsive and caring staff, qualified specialists, first-class medical procedures wait for your visit in the health resort "Rainbow".
Health improvement and marvellous Lida
For those who do not imagine rest without traveling and new impressions, the sanatorium will be an excellent gift: the health resort “Raduga” is located only 20 km from Lida and its attractions:
- Sanatoria vouchers are reserved for a period of 5 days.
- Wellness vouchers are reserved for a period of 1 day
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Urogenital system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Solarium ()
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Football field
- Sports equipment rental ()
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Wheelchair ramp
- Family rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Laundry ()
- Transfer service
- Street parking
- Meeting hall ()
- Bar ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
- Children's TV networks
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Anti-cellulite massage
Services for children
- Children's TV channels
The sanatorium has 2 residential buildings, the main and two-story house. The number of rooms is 80 beds. In the 3rd separate building there is a swimming pool 5/8 meters. Buildings transitions are not connected.
- Standard double room
- Standard single room "Lux" category
- Standards 2-room family apartments with a kitchen
- Standards 2-room family apartments with a kitchen "Lux" category
- Standards 3-room family apartments with a kitchen
For accommodation with you you need:
- sanatorium card
- passport or birth certificate (for children)
- a certificate from a pediatrician about the absence of contact with infectious patients (for children)
The resort fee is 3% and paid by holidaymakers on the spot upon arrival at the sanatorium.According to the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, the following is exempt from payment of a resort fee:
- underage citizens of the Republic of Belarus;
- disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War and veterans-invalids of war in the territory of other states;
- invalids of I and II groups;
- persons accompanying a disabled person of the 1st group, a disabled person under the age of 18;
- citizens who fell ill and got a radiation sickness caused by the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster, as well as people with disabilities, depending on which illness was caused or not, which led to disability with the Chernobyl disaster in 1986-1987;
- citizens who permanently (predominantly) reside on the territory of radioactive contamination.
231311, Lida district, Dokudovo village
Directions by public transport:
From Minsk from the bus station "Central" by shuttle bus Minsk-Lida. From the city of Lida to the sanatorium "Raduga" you can be reached free of charge by the service transport of the sanatorium, while you must indicate the time and place of your arrival at the time of booking in the "Your wishes" line.
To the National Airport Minsk-2, then by taxi or by shuttle bus to the bus station "Central", from the bus station "Central" by shuttle bus Minsk-Lida.
From the city of Lida you can get to the sanatorium "Raduga " for free using the sanatorium's official transport, and you must specify the time and place of departure when booking in the "Your wishes" line.
Service car flight schedule:
- 8.15 - Plant Lakokraska Lida (collection at the bus stop public transport).
- 8.20 - Sovetskaya Square, Lida (public transport stop near the Mark Formel store).
- 16.00 - Plant Lakokraska Lida (collection at the bus stop public transport).
- 16.05 - Sovetskaya Square, Lida (public transport stop near the Mark Formel store).
- 20.30 - Plant Lakokraska Lida (collection at the bus stop public transport).
- 20.35 - Sovetskaya Square, Lida (public transport stop near the Mark Formel store).
- 13:00 - Plant Lakokraska Lida (gathering at a bus stop of public transport).
- 13.05 - Sovetskaya Square, Lida (public transport stop near the Mark Formel store).
Burgundy Minibus Mercedes with a sign on the windshield "Sanatorium Raduga."
How to get there by car:
Geographical coordinates - 53°45'08.5 "N 25°27'18.7" E