Health resort Radon
Health resort Radon
Rest in the Radon resort in Belarus
The health and spa resort "Radon" is a great place for rest and recovery in the Grodno region. It is located in a picturesque corner of nature in a coniferous forest on the bank of the Panikva River. The health resort was opened in 1993, and the last reconstruction took place in 2016. The complex consists of two buildings interconnected by covered passages. The capacity of the resort is 467 people. A large pool and sauna are located in one of the buildings.
Children can be taken on vacation accompanied by adults from the age of 0, and can undergo an individual course of treatment from the age of 3 years. "Radon"is assigned the highest category, which guarantees the best quality of service. Catering is organized in two dining rooms on the 2nd floor of the main building. Upon prior reservation, guests can choose a vegetarian, children's or diet menu.
The "Radon" health resort — rest and recovery
The territory of the health resort has its own source of radon waters, which is why treatment with water procedures and sapropel mud is so popular here. In addition, thanks to modern medical equipment and highly qualified doctors, vacationers can fully restore the body, cope with the negative effects of diseases of the musculoskeletal and genitourinary system, as well as to try unusual procedures.
The "Radon" health resort — prices for 2019
The resort complex is located near the ancient cities of Belarus: Novogrudok, Lida, Dyatlovo, etc. This region is considered one of the richest in historical sights:
- Nervous system diseases
- Urogenital system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Hair salon
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental
- Family rooms
- All spaces non-smoking
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Full blood count
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Gynaecological analyses
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Tumor markers analysis
- Vacuum therapy
- Manual massage
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Intravenous injection of ozonized physiological solution
- Distilled water ozonization
- Ozone eflexology
- Vacuum and reflex therapy
- Magnetic puncture
- Ultrahigh frequency therapy
- Electro aerosol therapy
- Interferential therapy
- Microwave therapy
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
Two dining rooms for 500 seats. 2nd floor of the main building of "Radon".
Number of meals: 5 times.
- Breakfast: 08:30 – 09:00
- Lunch: 13:00 – 13:40
- Afternoon tea: 16:00 – 16:30
- Dinner 18:15 – 18:45
*the second supper (yogurt) is issued during dinner
Meal plan — diet menu (Diet D, Diet B, Diet P), vegetarian menu. Type of menu — pre-order (2 days).
For settlement you need to bring the following documents:
- The permit
- Sanatorium card or extract from the patient card (this is important for prescribing the right treatment).
If you come with children, you will need to have:
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of vaccination
The treatment is prescribed individually for each client, based on the indications and contraindications for the timely and necessary treatment, in proportion to the number of days of stay. The presence of sanatorium-resort card is mandatory!
Upon arrival to the resort additional charge for resort fee of 5% of the cost of the permit.
Upon arrival the resort fee is paid separately.
The rate of the resort fee is set at 5% of the cost of the tour.
2.5% of the cost of the voucher paid by citizens of the Republic of Belarus, having reached the generally established retirement age.
Exempt from payment of the resort fee:
- individuals under the age of 18.
- veterans of the Great Patriotic War, including disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War.
- veterans of military operations in the territory of other states, including persons with disabilities of military operations in the territory of other states.
- invalids of the first and second groups.
- persons accompanying a disabled person of the first group, a disabled child under the age of 18.
How to get to health resort «Radon» by public transport:
From Minsk from bus station "Centralny" by route taxi or bus. Daily to stop the resort "Radon".
How to get to the health resort «Radon» by car:
Geographical coordinates: 53°30.912'N, 25°30.286'E