Rest in the Radon resort in Belarus
The "Radon" Sanatorium is a great place for rest and recovery in the Grodno region. It is located in a picturesque corner of nature in a coniferous forest on the bank of the Panikva River. The sanatorium was opened in 1993, and the last reconstruction took place in 2016. The complex consists of two buildings interconnected by covered passages. The capacity of the sanatorium is 467 people. A large pool and sauna are located in one of the buildings.
Children can be taken on vacation accompanied by adults from the age of 0, and can undergo an individual course of treatment from the age of 3 years. The sanatorium is assigned the highest category, which guarantees the best quality of service. Catering is organized in two dining rooms on the 2nd floor of the main building. Upon prior reservation, guests can choose a vegetarian, children's or diet menu.
The "Radon" health resort — rest and recovery
The territory of the health resort has its own source of radon waters, which is why treatment with water procedures and sapropel mud is so popular here. In addition, thanks to modern medical equipment and highly qualified doctors, vacationers can fully restore the body, cope with the negative effects of diseases of the musculoskeletal and genitourinary system, as well as to try unusual procedures.
The "Radon" sanatorium — prices for 2019
The resort complex is located near the ancient cities of Belarus: Novogrudok, Lida, Dyatlovo, etc. This region is considered one of the richest in historical sights:
- Farny church in Novogrudok;
- Lida Castle of Gedymin;
- Borisogleb or Kolozhskaya church in Novogrudok;
- Holy Assumption Monastery in the village of Zhirovichi and others.
- Nervous system diseases
- Urogenital system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental
- Hair salon
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
- Family rooms
- All spaces non-smoking
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Gynaecological analyses
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Full blood count
- Tumor markers analysis
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Manual massage
- Vacuum therapy
- Ozone eflexology
- Distilled water ozonization
- Intravenous injection of ozonized physiological solution
- Electro aerosol therapy
- Ultrahigh frequency therapy
- Magnetic puncture
- Vacuum and reflex therapy
- Microwave therapy
- Interferential therapy
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
Services for children
Children are taken to the resort accompanied by an adult at 3 years, treatment is available from 3 years.
Sanatorium "Radon" consists of two buildings:
- Main building: 8 storey building. Treatment and nutrition is provided in this building. There is an elevator in the building.
- Building 2: 3 storey separate building, located 400 m from the main building (there are no lifts or covered passages).
For those with disabilities, there is a specialized elevator and ramps, as well as equipped accommodation.
Number of rooms:
- Single room, type A: double bed, bathroom with hairdryer and set of hygienic and cosmetic products, bathrobe sneakers, balcony, TV, free Wi-Fi, telephone, refrigerator, kettle, dinner set, iron, ironing board, portable dryer, sofa, closet in the hall, dressing table, curtains with full dimming of the room, safe. The room has a living room and a bedroom.
- 1-bed 2-room suite: 2 double bed, bathroom with a set of hygienic and cosmetic products, bathrobe, slippers, washbasin, toilet, TV, refrigerator, balcony, hairdryer, iron, kettle, ironing board, portable dryer, telephone, a set of dishes, curtains with a full dimming room, a sofa, a suite of furniture, free Wi-Fi, safe, kitchen, microwave. There are 2 additional places.
- Double one-room, type A: 2 single beds, shower, washbasin, toilet, balcony TV, refrigerator, kettle and set of dishes, hairdryer, curtains with full blackout rooms, bedside tables, chairs, wardrobe.
- 1-bedded superior room: double bed, shower, washbasin, toilet, hygienic and cosmetic set, bathrobe, slippers, TV, refrigerator, hairdryer, iron, kettle, ironing board and portable dryer, telephone, tableware, curtains with a full blackout room, a wardrobe in the hallway, dressing table, table-curbstone.
- 1-roomed 1-room suite: 2 double bed, shower with a set of hygienic and cosmetics, bathrobe, slippers, washbasin, toilet, TV, refrigerator, balcony, hairdryer, iron, kettle, ironing board and portable dryer, telephone, free Wi-Fi, safe, tableware, curtains with full blackout rooms, sofa, set of furniture. There are 2 additional places.
- Single room, type A: balcony, shower, washbasin, toilet, hairdryer, TV, refrigerator, kettle, telephone, table, chair, curtains with full darkening of the room, wardrobe, bedside table.
- 3-bed room, building number 2: 3 single beds, shower, washbasin, toilet, hairdryer TV, refrigerator, kettle, bedside tables, chairs, wardrobe in the hallway.
- Twin room, building number 2: 2 single beds, shower, washbasin, toilet, hairdryer, TV, refrigerator, kettle, bedside tables, chairs, wardrobe in the hallway.
- Single room, building №2: 1 single bed, shower, washbasin, toilet, hairdryer, TV, refrigerator, kettle, bedside tables, chairs, wardrobe in the hallway.
Two dining rooms for 500 seats. 2nd floor of the main building of "Radon".
Number of meals: 5 times.
- Breakfast: 08:30 – 09:00
- Lunch: 13:00 – 13:40
- Afternoon tea: 16:00 – 16:30
- Dinner 18:15 – 18:45
*the second supper (yogurt) is issued during dinner
Meal plan — diet menu (Diet D, Diet B, Diet P), vegetarian menu. Type of menu — pre-order (2 days).
For settlement you need to bring the following documents:
- The permit
- Sanatorium card or extract from the patient card (this is important for prescribing the right treatment).
If you come with children, you will need to have:
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of vaccination
The treatment is prescribed individually for each client, based on the indications and contraindications for the timely and necessary treatment, in proportion to the number of days of stay. The presence of sanatorium-resort card is mandatory!
Upon arrival to the resort additional charge for resort fee of 5% of the cost of the permit.
Upon arrival at the sanatorium, the resort fee is paid separately.
The rate of the resort fee is set at 5% of the cost of the tour.
2.5% of the cost of the voucher paid by citizens of the Republic of Belarus, having reached the generally established retirement age.
Exempt from payment of the resort fee:
- individuals under the age of 18.
- veterans of the Great Patriotic War, including disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War.
- veterans of military operations in the territory of other states, including persons with disabilities of military operations in the territory of other states.
- invalids of the first and second groups.
- persons accompanying a disabled person of the first group, a disabled child under the age of 18.
231469, Dyatlovo district
How to get to sanatorium «Radon» by public transport:
From Minsk from bus station "Centralny" by route taxi or bus. Daily to stop the sanatorium "Radon".
How to get to sanatorium «Radon» by car:
Geographical coordinates: 53°30.912'N, 25°30.286'E