The recreation in the health resort “Primorsky” Minsk District
The sanatorium "Primorski" is located in ecologically clean area on the coast of Zaslavsky reservoir, or the Minsk Sea. The resort offers a wide range of treatments for the rehabilitation and recreation. The resort belongs to the public association «Belarusian Society of Deafs», and allows to relax and treat people with hearing disorder. Rooms equipped to receive people with this disorder.
One of the main features of the resort is its compactness: accommodation, food, and treatment are provided in one three-floored building. Rest in the health resort has many advantages:
- professional treatment;
- developed infrastructure;
- improvement in an ecologically clean area;
- the resort is situated at the shore of the Minsk Sea and surrounded by pine and mixed forests),
- low prices for permits.
The health resort “Primorsky” – recreation near Minsk
The health center “Primorsky” which is situated in the Minsk District provides all kind of services for recreation:
- comfortable accommodation
- effective treatment
- sauna with mini pool
- beach recreation at the shore of the Minsk Sea
- walk in the woods, etc.
The sights of Minsk at a walking distanceWhile on vacation in the sanatorium "Primorsky", be sure to take the opportunity to visit Minsk, located just in 11 km away from the health resort. You will see historical monuments of the capital of Belarus - Trinity suburb, the famous "Red" church and the Cathedral of the Holy Spirit, as well as modern sights of Minsk - the National Library and Minsk arena.
The best offers for rest in the Minsk Sea only with us!Vouchers for sanatorium booked from 7 days.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Gift shop
- Meeting hall
- Computer room
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- SPA- center
- Athletic field
- Football field
- Ice skating rink
- Sports equipment rental
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's menu
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Full blood count
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Tumor markers analysis
- Decimeter wave therapy
- Interferential therapy
- UHF therapy
- Short-impulse electro analgesia
- Microwave therapy
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
Services for children
The children are received from 3 years
The treatment is provided from 3 years
FoodThe dining-hall is located in main building on the 1 floor.
- Breakfast: 08: 30-09: 00 (09: 15-09: 45)
- Second breakfast: 11: 00-11: 00
- Lunch: 13: 00-14: 00 (14: 00-14: 45)
- Snack: 16: 00-16: 30 (16: 30-17: 00)
- Dinner: 18: 30-19: 00 (19: 00-19: 30)
Menu type - order menu (with 2-day).
For checking in the sanatorium you need to bring the following documents:
- the medical record or n extract from the patient card (it is important for purpose of the correct course of treatment).
- birth certificate
- certificate of vaccination
Upon arrival at the sanatorium, the resort fee is paid separately.
The rate of the resort fee is set at 3% of the cost of the tour.
From the payment of the resort fee are exempt:
- Minor children - 100 percent,
- Сitizens of the Republic of Belarus who have reached the retirement age - 100 percent.
223042, Minsk district
How to get by public transport:
- From the railway station (bus station «Сentral») to the metro station «Pushkinskaya». Then by bus № 420 from the metro station «Pushkinskaya».
- From the railway station to the d/s Karastayanava by bus № 38. Next bus №223 «Minsk - Novoye polye».
How to get by car:
Geographic coordinates - N 54 ° 53.435 ', E 26 ° 40.566
Book tours with treatment and arrange a family vacation together with VETLIVA!