Health resort Primorski
Health resort Primorski
The recreation in the health resort “Primorsky” Minsk DistrictHealth and spa resort "Primorski" is located in ecologically clean area on the coast of Zaslavsky reservoir, or the Minsk Sea. The resort offers a wide range of treatments for the rehabilitation and recreation. The resort belongs to the public association «Belarusian Society of Deafs», and allows to relax and treat people with hearing disorder. Rooms equipped to receive people with this disorder.
One of the main features of the resort is its compactness: accommodation, food, and treatment are provided in one three-floored building. Rest in the health resort has many advantages:
- professional treatment;
- developed infrastructure;
- improvement in an ecologically clean area;
- the resort is situated at the shore of the Minsk Sea and surrounded by pine and mixed forests),
- low prices for permits.
The health resort “Primorsky” – recreation near Minsk
The health center “Primorsky” which is situated in the Minsk District provides all kind of services for recreation:
- comfortable accommodation
- effective treatment
- sauna with mini pool
- beach recreation at the shore of the Minsk Sea
- walk in the woods, etc.
The sights of Minsk at a walking distance
While on vacation in the health and spa resort "Primorsky", be sure to take the opportunity to visit Minsk, located just in 11 km away from the health resort. You will see historical monuments of the capital of Belarus — Trinity suburb, the famous "Red" church and the Cathedral of the Holy Spirit, as well as modern sights of Minsk — the National Library and Minsk arena.
The best offers for rest in the Minsk Sea only with us!
- Vouchers with treatment are booked from 7 days.
- Vouchers without treatment from day 1.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Athletic field
- Football field
- Ice skating rink
- Sports equipment rental
- SPA- center
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's menu
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Gift shop
- Meeting hall
- Computer room
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Tumor markers analysis
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Full blood count
- Decimeter wave therapy
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Microwave therapy
- Short-impulse electro analgesia
- UHF therapy
- Interferential therapy
Services for children
The children are received from 3 years
The treatment is provided from 3 years
The dining-hall is located in main building on the 1 floor.
- Breakfast: 08:30 – 09:00 (09:15 – 09:45)
- Second breakfast: 11:00 – 11:00
- Lunch: 13:00 – 14:00 (14:00 – 14:45)
- Snack: 16:00 – 16:30 (16:30 – 17:00)
- Dinner: 18:30 – 19:00 (19:00 – 19:30)
Diet menu (Diet A, B Diet, Diet of H, P diet), Possible to provide a lean menu.
Menu type - order menu (with 2-day).
For checking in the health resort you need to bring the following documents:
- the medical record or n extract from the patient card (it is important for purpose of the correct course of treatment).
- birth certificate
- certificate of vaccination
Vouchers for resort are booked from 7 days.
How to getby public transport:
- From the railway station (bus station «Сentral») to the metro station «Pushkinskaya». Then by bus № 420 from the metro station «Pushkinskaya».
- From the railway station to the d/s Karastayanava by bus № 38. Next bus №223 «Minsk - Novoye polye».
How to get by car:
Geographic coordinates — N 54 ° 53.435 ', E 26 ° 40.566
Book tours with treatment and arrange a family vacation together with VETLIVA!
- Distance to Minsk: 150 km
- Narochanka Health resort is located near the lake Naroch in the pine forest. Personal approach to each guest and modern medical programs and methodologies promote quality improvement.