Health resort Praleska Minsk city
Health resort Praleska Minsk city
Modern health resort Praleska near Minsk
One of the most popular health resorts in the Minsk region is Praleska resort. It is located in a picturesque corner of nature in a pine forest. Near the health resort there are two large ones in the reservoir: Krynitsa and Zaslavskoe, also known as the Minsk Sea. This natural combination creates a pleasant atmosphere for recreation near the capital.
The health resort is one 8-storey dormitory building connected to the medical department and the dining room with covered walkways. There is a modern pool with jacuzzi and hydromassage facilities.
The territory can comfortably host at the same time up to 282 people. Children are accepted for accommodation and treatment from the age of 3. For them, a game room, a playground. For all guests of the health resort is available free Wi-Fi in the rooms and in the lobby of the medical building.
Health improvement in the resort Praleska
The resort was founded not so long ago — in 1991. According to the results of certification, it was awarded the first category, which indicates high-quality service and rehabilitation within the walls of the resort. Treatment here is aimed at a comprehensive recovery of the body. It is especially popular among holidaymakers:
Balneotherapy on mineral waters from own sources;
Relaxing treatments: massages, stone therapy, aromatherapy;
Physical therapy and thermotherapy;
Dietary and balanced meals on a customized menu.
Advantages of rest in the resort Praleska in Belarus
In the cozy health resort of Minsk region, tourists are attracted not only by the medical profile and procedures — prices for rest in the Praleska are quite affordable.
Another advantage of the resort is its location: it is located 6 km from Minsk. Vacationers can go on sightseeing tours to the capital and see its main attractions.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Wheelchair ramp
- Transfer service ()
- Street parking
- Meeting hall ()
- Bar ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Custom menu (from the 3rd day)
- Vegetarian menu
- banquet menu
In the dining room there is a microwave oven.
Schedule of meals: meals for holidaymakers are carried out in one shift:
Breakfast 08.15 – 09.00
Lunch 13.15 – 14.00
Afternoon snack 16.00 – 16.30
Dinner 18:15 – 19:00
* The second breakfast is provided to children and holidaymakers with diabetes. The second dinner (kefir) is issued at 21.00.
Sports and recreation
- Dance evenings and discos 5-6 times a week in the club and bar of the resort
- Free movies once a week
- Parties under the button accordion "Have fun, shower" 2 times a week
- Evenings of the bardic song "Let's remember the music of the heart" on Fridays
- Poetry parties
- Creative workshops "Grandmother's trunk"
- "Singing with Karaoke"
- Variety concerts of Belarusian professional artists
- Concerts of amateur leisure activities
- Sittings and presentations fr om various companies
- We offer you sports equipment: checkers, chess, skis, sleds, hoops, balls, etc.
And also you will have a unique opportunity to plunge into the theatrical atmosphere of our capital and get acquainted with the best theaters of the Republic of Belarus. In addition to the above events, the health resort hosts seasonal mass celebrations: New Year's Eve, Farewell to Winter, Kupala, Neptune's Day, and others.
You will have a great opportunity to spend your leisure interesting and informative, so our resort offers a number of excursions for tourists.
- sanatorium card or discharge from an ambulatory card (this is important for the appointment of the correct course of treatment).
If you come with children, then you need to have:
- birth certificate of the child;
- certificates of epidokruzheniya and made vaccinations;
- when there is a certificate of the absence of contact with infectious patients (at least 5 days old), a medical record of information about immunoprophylaxis (no more than 1 month old).
- Polotsk- Minsk (about 225 km):
on the highway P46 (Lepel-Polotsk-border of Russia (Yukhovichi)) to Lepel (about 70 km); on the highway M3 (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 155 km)
- Vitebsk-Minsk (about 280 km):
on the highway M3 (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 280 km)
- Minsk-sanatorium "Praleska" (about 8 km):
departure from the city on Pobediteley Avenue (towards the village of Zhdanovichi) to the T-junction; to the right, after about 1.5 km, cross the bridge over the Drozdy reservoir and further to the next crossroads; to the left, according to the signs to the sanatorium "Praleska".
- From Minsk to the sanatorium "Praleska": from the Minsk-Passazhyrsky railway station / Tsentralny bus station by trolleybuses №4, 44 or by metro (Lenin Square metro station) to the Pushkinskaya metro station stop.
- From the stop "Pushkinskaya Metro Station" (stop opposite McDonald's) by suburban bus № 227, № 419 to the stop "Sanatorium Praleska".
- From Minsk by taxi to the sanatorium.
The administration of the enterprise is not responsible for changes in the schedule of public transport.
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 150 km
- Narochanka Health resort is located near the lake Naroch in the pine forest. Personal approach to each guest and modern medical programs and methodologies promote quality improvement.