Rest and recovery in a sanatorium "Praleska" near Minsk
The sanatorium "Praleska" is located in the resort zone of Zhdanovichi (8 km from Minsk) in a picturesque dry pine forest, in Minsk District. The 8-floored bedroom building (it holds 280 people) is joined with the medical and health building and the cafeteria as a matter of convenience. “Praleska” is surrounded by pine forest and 2 water reservoirs:
- 300 m from the sanatorium there is the Krynica water reservoir,
- 500 m of the Zaslavl water reservoir (the Minsk Sea).
In the 8-storey building there are a sleeping building, a medical building and a dining room.
One of the best Minsk resorts is waiting for you
The health resort “Praleska” provides all kind of services for recreation:
- it is designed for 280 seats,
- the hallmark of the resort is balneotherapy with the help of mineral water springs in the grounds of the health center;
- free Wi-Fi in the rooms on all floors and the hall of the treatment department,
The resort “Praleska” offers health improvement and experiential tourism
What could be better than combining recovery with cognitive tourism? Just a few kilometers away from you is the capital of Belarus with its unique and interesting sights. Resting in the sanatorium "Praleska", you can stroll through the Trinity suburb and the Upper Town, take a picture with the original sculptures in the Mikhailovsky Square, and also see masterpieces of iconic architecture - the Cathedral of the Holy Spirit and the famous "Red Church" of Saints Simeon and Helen.
Length of stay - from 10 days.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Urogenital system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Bar ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
- Street parking
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Services for children
- Children are accepted to stay: from 3 years
- Children are admitted for treatment: from 3 years
- There is a children's room
- There is a children's playground
Custom menu (from the 3rd day)
- Vegetarian menu
- banquet menu
Schedule of meals: meals for holidaymakers are carried out in one shift:
Breakfast 08.15 - 09.00
Lunch 13.15 - 14.00
Afternoon snack 16.00 - 16.30
Dinner 18: 15-19: 00
* The second breakfast is provided to children and holidaymakers with diabetes. The second dinner (kefir) is issued at 21.00.
Sports and recreation
- Dance evenings and discos 5-6 times a week in the club and bar of the sanatorium
- Free movies once a week
- Parties under the button accordion "Have fun, shower" 2 times a week
- Evenings of the bardic song "Let's remember the music of the heart" on Fridays
- Poetry parties
- Creative workshops "Grandmother's trunk"
- "Singing with Karaoke"
- Variety concerts of Belarusian professional artists
- Concerts of amateur leisure activities
- Sittings and presentations fr om various companies
- We offer you sports equipment: checkers, chess, skis, sleds, hoops, balls, etc.
And also you will have a unique opportunity to plunge into the theatrical atmosphere of our capital and get acquainted with the best theaters of the Republic of Belarus. In addition to the above events, the sanatorium hosts seasonal mass celebrations: New Year's Eve, Farewell to Winter, Kupala, Neptune's Day, and others.
You will have a great opportunity to spend your leisure interesting and informative, so our sanatorium offers a number of excursions for tourists.
Upon arrival at the sanatorium, the resort fee is paid separately.
The rate of the resort fee is set at 3% of the cost of the tour.
From the payment of the resort fee are exempt:
- Minor children - 100 percent,
- Сitizens of the Republic of Belarus who have reached the retirement age - 100 percent.
223028, Minsk district
- From Minsk to the sanatorium "Praleska":
- From Minsk-Passazhir railway station / Central Bus Station to trolleybus №4, 44 or by metro (metro Lenin Square) to the stop "Pushkinskaya metro station".
- From the stop "Pushkinskaya metro station" (stop opposite McDonald's) on the suburban bus No. 227, No. 419 or by route taxi No. 1419 to the stop "sanatorium of Praleska", departure time every 30-40 min.
- From Minsk by taxi to the sanatorium.
- The administration of the enterprise is not responsible for changes in the timetable for public transport.
- Polotsk-g. Minsk (about 225 km):
- Along the P46 (Lepel-Polotsk-Russian border (Juhovichi)) to Lepel (about 70 km); On the highway M3 (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 155 km)
- Vitebsk-g. Minsk (about 280 km):
- On the highway M3 (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 280 km)
- The town of Minsk-sanatorium "Praleska" (about 8 km):
- Departure from the city along Pobediteley Avenue (towards Zhdanovichi village) to the T-junction; To the right, after approximately 1.5 km, to cross the bridge through the Drozdy reservoir and further to the next intersection; On the left, under the signs to the sanatorium "Praleska".