Health resort Porechie
Health resort Porechie
Health tourism, treatment and recreation in the resort "Porechie"
Health and spa resort "Porechie" is located in a picturesque place on the shore of lake Molochnoe in village Porechie in Grodno district. Book a trip to the resort "Porechie", you will get the whole complex of services in rest and improvement which will help to raise a tone of an organism and to have a rest for a soul far from city noise. The health resort is protected from winds by the woods from all directions therefore guarantees comfortable rest all the year round!
There is something to do and lovers of cognitive tourism. Right in the village of Porechye there is a beautiful church of the Virgin Mary, which is definitely worth a look. In addition, only in 37 kilometers from the health resort is the "City of Royal Palaces and Temples" - the most beautiful Grodno. You can see with your own eyes such famous sights as:
- Old and New Castles;
- Lutheran Church and the Church of the Farny;
- Stanislavovo Manor and the Masalsky Palace and other architectural monuments.
Book rooms in the health and spa resort "Porechie"!
- Endocrine system diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool ()
- Hair salon ()
- Beauty salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Baths ()
- Ping-pong ()
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Parking ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Full blood count
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Functional diagnostics
- Gynaecological analyses
- Echocardiography and vascular ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Vacuum therapy
- Manual massage
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Pneumocompression therapy
- UHF therapy
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
For checking in the resort you need to bring the following documents:
- the medical record or n extract from the patient card (it is important for purpose of the correct course of treatment).
If you come with children, you need to have:
- birth certificate
- certificate of vaccination
The treatment is prescribed individually for each client, based on the indications and contraindications for the timely and necessary treatment, in proportion to the number of days of stay. The presence of sanatorium-resort card is mandatory!
In addition, upon arrival a resort fee of 3% of the cost of the tour is paid:
From the payment of the resort fee are exempt:
- individuals under the age of 18;
- veterans of the Great Patriotic War, including the disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War;
- veterans of military operations in the territory of other states.
- former prisoners of fascist concentration camps, prisons, ghettos and former underage prisoners of other places of forced detention created by the fascists and their allies during the Second World War;
- invalids of the first and second groups;
- persons accompanying disabled persons of the first group, children with disabilities under the age of 18;
- citizens who fell ill and suffered radiation sickness caused by the consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophe, as well as people with disabilities in relation to whom the causal relationship of the impaired disability with the Chernobyl disaster was established, the participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear accident of 1986-1987, citizens living in the zones of primary and subsequent resettlement.
How to get to the health resort «Porechie» by public transport:
From Minsk to Grodno: daily passenger trains, as well as every 30-60 minutes from bus station "Centralny" bus station.
From Grodno to health resort "Porechie": daily trains Grodno - o.p.Yzberegh, Grodno - Porechie; to station "Porechie". From the station to the resort about 10 minute walk.
From Grodno bus station every day from 06.00 to 20.15 every 30 - 60 minutes buses Grodno - Porechie.