Podyelniki Health resort
Podyelniki Health resort
The Health resort "Podyelniki " is located in an ecologically clean zone in a mixed forest at the confluence of the rivers: Usa, Losha, Nemanets, forming the uniquely majestic Neman, carrying its waters far across the expanses of Belarus and the Baltic states. It is believed that the earth in this place has a surprisingly positive energy effect on humans. The calm expanse of the rivers, the calming noise of the forest, the fragrance of herbs, the charming singing of birds - all this in itself has a beneficial effect on the health of vacationers. The rivers are rich in fish and coastal vegetation. The favorable climate and picturesque surroundings will allow you to be outdoors for a long time at any time of the year. And qualified doctors and modern medical equipment will provide high-quality spa treatment. The administrative and maintenance staff of the sanatorium does everything to ensure that the conditions of health and recreation comply with national standards and the high requirements of vacationers.
Health resort "Podyelniki" specializes in the treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular and musculoskeletal system, as well as respiratory diseases. The medical base of the health resort offers vacationers a wide range of medical procedures: general, hydromassage, turpentine and pearl baths; manual and hardware massage, magnetic and laser therapy, phototherapy and much more. The health resort is unique in that it is the only adult sanatorium where you can get professional advice from an ophthalmologist and treatment of the organs of vision.
In their free time, vacationers can relax in the sauna and mini-pool, play billiards, visit the cinema, library or bar. In addition, vacationers can use the gym, sports, tennis halls and rent sports equipment. In the summer you can spend time on the equipped beach.
In the Health resort "Podyelniki" themed evenings, dance and game programs, contests, film screenings, sports competitions and sightseeing tours are regularly held.
- Sanatorium-resort vouchers are booked from 12 days.
- Voucher without treatment booked from 1 day
- Diseases of the eye and adnexa
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
Meals are organized in the main building on the 1st floor.
The sanatorium has a dining room with 100 seats and a banquet hall with 15 seats
Diet Food: Diet B, Diet N, Diet P
Meals are carried out according to the principle of a custom menu (from 2 days)
For holidays, celebrations, a banquet menu is provided.
In the sanatorium there are elements of a buffet: corn flakes, pastries, drinks (during breakfast), salad bar (during lunch)
The dining room has a microwave, coffee machine.
- Breakfast: 8.30 - 09.00
- Lunch: 13.00 - 14.00
- Afternoon snack: 17.00. - 17.15
- Dinner: 18.30 - 19.00
- Second dinner: 19.00 - 19.15
Sports and recreation
For lovers of outdoor activities on the territory of the health resort is located:
- Several sports facilities
- Tennis Hall
- Minibus pool
- Mini football
- Also at the service of vacationers:
- Club with a concert hall with 130 seats
- Library with reading room
- Sale of periodicals
- Theme nights
- Dance and game program
- Seasonal festivities and holiday
- Upon arrival at the health resort an additional resort fee is paid.
- Medical procedures are prescribed individually for each vacationer, based on the indications and contraindications for treatment
- The number of procedures varies proportionally based on the number of vacation days
- For the purpose of treatment, you must provide a spa card or extract from medical documents of the form 1 med / u-10.
The resort fee is set at 4%.
The following are exempted from the resort fee:
- minor children and visually impaired who are members of the public association "Belarusian Association of the visually impaired" - 100 percent;
- persons who have reached retirement age, and persons with disabilities of groups I and II — by 50 percent.
- Polotsk-Minsk (about 225 km):
along the P46 highway (Lepel-Polotsk-Russian border (Yukhovichi)) to Lepel (about 70 km); along the M3 highway (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 155 km)
- Vitebsk-Minsk (about 280 km):
along the M3 highway (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 280 km)
- Minsk-sanatorium "Podyelniki" (about 84 km):
along the P23 highway (Minsk-Mikashevichi) to the intersection with the P68 highway (Pukhovichi-Uzda-Negoreloe) (about 55 km); to the right, along the P68 highway (Pukhovichi-Uzda - Negoreloye) to the town of Uzda (about 22 km); along the P61 highway (Uzda-Kopyl-Gulevichi (through Staritsa)) through Paledi, Sutki, Gorodok, Vorotishchi, Andrinishchi, Rechitsa, follow the signs to the Podyelniki sanatorium (about 7 km).
- From Minsk to Uzda from the bus station "Central" by a regular bus on the route Minsk-Uzda departure time 08.40, 09.30, 13.00, 16.40 (daily), 17.40 (Fri-Sun), 20.20 (Fri, Sun), as well as from the bus station "Yugo-Zapadnaya" to Uzda, a regular bus on the route Minsk-Troyanovo, departure time 19.20 (Fri-Sun);
- from the town of Uzda to the sanatorium "Podyelniki" from the bus station to the stop Podyelniki by the regular bus Uzda - Pesochnoe, departure time 05.50 (daily), 07.50 (mon-tue, sat-sun), 15.50 (mon-wed, sat-sun), 17.30 (Mon-Fri) (from the stop to the sanatorium about 900 m);
- You can get to the sanatorium from Minsk by minibus Minsk-Uzda, the place of departure is st. Kirov near the Shangrila casino. Departure times are daily every 30 minutes from 07.10 to 21.10.
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 150 km
- Narochanka Health resort is located near the lake Naroch in the pine forest. Personal approach to each guest and modern medical programs and methodologies promote quality improvement.