Health resort Naroch
Health resort Naroch
Medical treatment includes more than 110 types of procedures. Diagnostic and treatment rooms of the health resort are equipped with modern equipment. The health resort provides a variety of spa services, there is a swimming pool. Various medical programs have been developed. A mobile app for guests of the health resort has also been developed.
The resort serves more than 250 people at the same time. All conditions for a full-fledged holiday in Belarus have been created: spacious halls; modern design; cozy single and double rooms with all amenities; modern furniture; multichannel television.
The two buildings of the resort are connected by a passage in which there is a balneary, heat and electric treatment rooms, and a dance hall.
In the health resort there are unique sources of drinking mineral water for the Republic of Belarus, which is extracted from the deep layers, served in a drinking pump-room and a balneological complex in various temperature conditions. There are two sources (4 wells) of mineral water in the territory.
Please note that upon arrival on Friday, treatment will be prescribed only on Monday.
Vouchers with treatments can be booked from 3 days.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- litsenziya.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool ()
- Beauty salon ()
- Solarium ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Workout room
- Ping-pong ()
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Brazier ()
- Cinema hall ()
- Dancing room
- Television in common places
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Parking ()
- Bar ()
- Contactless hydromassage
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Mud therapy
- Paraffin ozokerite therapy
- Infrared sauna
- Mini-sauna Cedar barrel
- Galvano mud cure
- Healing mud applications
The dining room for 270 seats is located on the ground floor of the 1st building.
Number of meals: 4 times
Shifts of meals: one shift from 09:00 to 19:45
- Breakfast: 09:00 – 09:45
- Lunch: 14:00 – 14:45
- Afternoon snack: 17:00 – 17:30
- Dinner: 18:30 – 19:15
Type of meals: diet menu, ordered menu
Type of menu: Advance order
Sports and recreation
Facilities and services for sports:
- billiards (building №1)
- volleyball court
- point of hire: sports equipment, board games, beach accessories, catamarans, boats, skis, skates, sledges, sun beds, bicycles
- beach on the lake Naroch (equipped with showers with hot and cold water)
Facilities and services for recreation and entertainment:
- cinema hall (130 seats, building №1)
- beauty salon (radio wave lifting, ultrasonic face cleaning)
- barbecue area
- sauna with mini pool
- safe deposit boxes
- solarium (vertical)
- dance hall
To check in you need to bring the following documents:
- pension certificate
- health-resort card or an extract from the ambulatory card (this is important for the appointment of the correct course of treatment)
If you come with children, then you need to have:
- child's birth certificate
- certificates of epidokruzheniya and made vaccinations
When you check into the resort, you must pay a resort fee of 1/24 of the base per day for citizens of the Republic of Belarus, 1 USD per day at the rate of the National Bank of Belarus on the day of payment for foreign citizens.
From the payment of the resort fee are exempt:
- Citizens referred to treatment free of charge
- Minor citizens and citizens who receive general secondary, vocational, secondary, higher or postgraduate education in the daytime form of education.
- Citizens who reached the retirement age
- Citizens who permanently reside or have property, lifetime inheritable possession, temporary use, on the right to lease land plots, in property other real estate in the territory of the National Park "Narochansky" .
- Minsk - sanatorium "Naroch" (about 157 km):
- Vitebsk - Polotsk (about 110 km):
along the P20 highway (Vitebsk - Polotsk - Latvian border (Grigorovshchina)) to Polotsk (about 110 km)
- Polotsk - sanatorium "Naroch" (about 164 km):
along the P45 highway (Polotsk - Glubokoe - the Lithuanian border (Kotlovka)) to the intersection with the P28 highway (Minsk - Molodechno - Naroch) (about 155 km); to the left, along the P28 highway (Minsk - Molodechno - Naroch) until the intersection with the P60 highway (Kupa - Zanaroch - Brusy) (about 7 km); to the right, along the P60 highway (Kupa - Zanaroch - Brusy) before turning left at the sign to the Naroch sanatorium (about 1.5 km); to the left, following the sign to the "Naroch" sanatorium (about 0.2 km).
GPS coordinates: 54.906570310087, 26.704613457806
- To the city of Minsk by train (station Minsk Passenger)
- Go 200 m. To the Central Bus Station
- By route taxis or regular buses from the Central Bus Station of the city of Minsk to the stop point "Sanatorium Naroch", or to the resort village of Naroch "Avtovokzal"
- Buses run every day at intervals of 1-2 hours, the distance to the sanatorium is about 160 km