Health resort Krinitsa
Health resort Krinitsa
One of the picturesque places for recreation near Minsk is the Krinitsa health resort. It is surrounded by a mixed forest, only 3 km from the capital in the resort area of Zhdanovichi. Near the health resort there are two large reservoirs: Krinitsa and Drozdy. The health resort was built in 1906, after which it was repeatedly improved and updated. The last reconstruction took place in 2018, after which the health resort was assigned the highest category. The complex consists of 4 separate buildings and a separate building with a sauna and a pool with mineral water.
In total, up to 450 people can comfortably accommodate in the health resort. Children can live with accompanying people from 3 years old, and undergo treatment only from 12 years. Meals are organized in several buildings. A balanced menu is ideal for people with digestive diseases, metabolic disorders, etc. Thanks to a unique source of mineral waters, the health resort treats the body from respiratory diseases. In addition, the qualifications of medical personnel can effectively cope with the problems of the female genital organs and diseases of the circulatory system.
Vouchers with treatment can be booked from 8 days.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Female genitals diseases
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Wheelchair ramp
- Family rooms
- The front desk is scheduled
- Currency exchange
- Shop ()
- Pharmacy ()
- Ironing room
- Meeting hall ()
- Parking ()
- Cafe ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Hair salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Sports equipment rental
- Brazier ()
- Cinema hall
- Dancing room
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
Services for children
Children are accepted for accommodation from 3 years old, for treatment from 12 years old.
For children there is a children's room, which is a games room with a teacher who conducts thematic classes with children.
The playing space of the room is filled with toys, a variety of game and developmental aids, children's books, cartoons and children's films, CDs with famous and beloved children's songs.
Meals are organized in buildings 1 and 3 on the ground floor in three dining rooms with 250 seats.
Diet Food: Diet B, Diet M, Diet P.
Meals schedule: vacationers have meals in one shift
- Breakfast: 08:30 - 10:00
- Lunch: 13:00 - 14:30
- Dinner: 17:30 - 19:00
Meals according to the type of a la carte are organized in building No. 3, by the type of "Buffet" - in building No. 1
Sports and recreation
For sports and recreation in the health resort there are:
- Rental sports equipment (bicycles, balls, badminton, tennis rackets, checkers, chess, inflatable mattresses, skis, skates, sled).
When you check in, you must provide the following documents:
- health resort card.
- birth certificate of a child (passport),
- health resort card (if a health resort voucher is purchased)
- certificate of the epidemiological environment.
- To prescribe treatment, you must provide a spa card.
Upon arrival at the health resort, a resort fee is paid separately:
The resort fee rate is set at 3% of the cost of the permit.
The following are exempted from the resort fee
- minor children;
- students of vocational, secondary specialized educational institutions and higher educational institutions;
- citizens of the Republic of Belarus who have reached retirement age;
- disabled of I and II groups.
How to get by public transport:
- From the Minsk-Passazhirskiy railway station / Centralny bus station to Zhdanovichi station: fixed-route taxi No. 499, No. 482 from the st. Kirova 1.
- From the bus stop (across the road from the "Minsk-Passazhirskiy" railway station / bus station "Centralny") city bus number 44 to the stop "Shkola".
- From the railway station "Minsk-Passazhirskiy" / bus station "Centralny" on metro (metro station "Ploshchad Lenina") to the metro station "Pushkinskaya" (transition to Avtozavodskaya metro line to the Oktyabrskaya metro station).
- From the metro station "Pushkinskaya" (from the restaurant "McDonald's") buses: № 219 at 11.10, 13.10, 16.43, 17.35, 20.55, № 419 at 06.25, 07.12, 08.00, 14.52, № 420 at 18.47 to the stop "Sanatoriy Krinitsa".
- Polotsk - Minsk (about 225 km): along the P46 highway (Lepel - Polotsk - Russian border (Yukhovichi)) to the town of Lepel (about 70 km); on the M3 highway (Minsk - Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 155 km)
- Vitebsk - Minsk (about 280 km): along the M3 highway (Minsk - Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 280 km)
- Minsk - health resort "Krinitsa": on the highway P28 (Minsk - Molodechno - Naroch) to the item