Health resort Isloch
Health resort Isloch
The Isloch health resort is located in the Volozhinsky district of the Minsk region of the Republic of Belarus in an environmentally clean zone.
The number of rooms of the health resort of Belarus "Isloch" 170 beds - there are comfortable rooms of various categories, from one-room standard rooms to three-room suites. The health resort building consists of 5 floors (there are 3 elevators).
To improve the health of holidaymakers are used existing salubrious factors: mild climate, river, own pond, mixed forest. There are hiking routes, nordic walking, terrenkur. Equipped beach (talks, benches, sun loungers and catamarans can be rented), there is parking.
For the treatment of holidaymakers, the health resort has a modern medical base and offers a wide range of medical services. There is a gym of curative physical training, a gym, a swimming pool.
Imported mineral water and medicinal sapropel mud from Lake Wilde are used.
The "Isloch" health resort has a developed infrastructure that provides excellent opportunities for recreation, treatment and leisure.
- The area - 6.84 hectares
- The territory of the health resort is fenced and guarded around the clock
On the territory of the health resort grow: pine, blue spruce, jasmine, lilac, willow, hawthorn.
The sanatorium has a swimming pool (120 m², 15x8 m, a hydro-cannon) in the main building.
On the territory of the health resort has an area for relaxing and cooking barbecue.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool ()
- Hair salon ()
- Beauty salon ()
- Solarium ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Ping-pong ()
- Athletic field
- Tennis court
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Cinema hall ()
- Dancing room
- Television in common places
- Parking ()
- Children's playground
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
When arriving at the health resort, vacationers who have reached the age of 18 must have the following documents:
- Health-resort card (medical card or extract from the medical card)
- For pensioners - the original and a copy of the pension card
- Birth certificate.
- A certificate from a pediatrician: lack of contact with infectious patients, diagnoses, recommendations for physiotherapeutic treatment, if necessary (a health-resort card is not issued for the child, and the pediatrician draws up a certificate with his conclusion). The certificate from the pediatrician is valid for 1 month.
How to get to health resort Isloch by public transport:
- from Minsk to the health resort "Isloch": from the railway station "Minsk-Passenger" / bus station "Central" by Minsk - Bakshty, Minsk - Volozhin, Minsk - Ygly, Minsk - Ivenets, Minsk - Kul, Minsk - Tesnovaya, Minsk - Petrilovichy, departure time 6.55 (Fri-Sun), 8.15 (Sat), 11.10 (daily), 14.10 (Fri-Sun), 15.20 (Sun), 16.10 (Fri-Sun), 17.00 (daily), 18.35 (Fri).
- from Minsk to Rakov: by taxi from the stop on the Kirova st. (opposite the railway station), departure every hour;
- from Rakov to the "Isloch" health resort: on foot about 1.5 km.
- from Minsk by taxi to the health resort.
- Polotsk - Minsk (about 225 km):
- Vitebsk - Minsk (about 280 km):
- Minsk - health resort "Isloch" (about 30 km):
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 150 km
- Narochanka Health resort is located near the lake Naroch in the pine forest. Personal approach to each guest and modern medical programs and methodologies promote quality improvement.