The rest and recreation in the sanatorium "Chaborok"
Sanatorium "Chaborok" is the Brest resort in the environment of picturesque nature in a pine-deciduous forest., in 20 km. from Baranovichi. It holds 324 and consists of:
- 6 bedroom buildings (the bedroom building №3 is joined with the medical and health building by the heated passageway)
- health and fitness center
- Administration building
This Belarusian health center provides all services for health improvement and recreation:
- Clean and fresh air;
- Qualitative medical and improving procedures;
- Comfortable rooms with all amenities;
- Quiet vacation away from cares,
- Lake and water reservoir for the lovers of beach recreation in Belarus
Brest sanatorium "Chaborok" is waiting for guests
Sanatorium "Chaborok" is located near Baranovichi. This belarusian city is quite young, but it has its own history with amazing monuments and structures. A very peculiar sight is the unique Monument of the Sparrow, which brings good luck. A lot of interesting can be seen in the Museum of Railway Engineering. For fans of sacred objects it will be interesting to visit the Holy Cross Church in Baranovichi. Travel to this city promises to be interesting!
The package tours for recreation to the Belarusian resort near BaranovichiEffective treatment, attentive medical staff, 5 meals daily, marvelous nature, and clean lakes will make your recreation in the resort ”Chaborok” in the Brest District unforgettable. The high level of provided services will guarantee the quality of your recreation.
- Endocrine system diseases
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Metabolism diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Workout room
- Ping-pong ()
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental
- Billiards ()
- Solarium ()
- Massage ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
- Children's TV networks
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- The front desk is scheduled
- All spaces non-smoking
- Designated smoking area
- Transfer service ()
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Services for children
The children's playroom is open from 09.00 to 13.00 in the sanatorium.
Accommodation conditions are comfortable for holidaymakers. In the two-storey dormitories are comfortable double rooms with modern furniture, refrigerator, TV, bathroom. Also we have superior rooms. The buildings No. 3 and No. 4 have been reconstructed, they are located next to the medical building. The building No. 3 is connected by a gallery (passage) to the medical building, which provides even more convenience and comfort to our vacationers.
Dining room of the "Sanatorium Chaborok" is located in a separate building, consists of two dining rooms. The food in the sanatorium is built on a rational five-time customized menu. The seven-day menu is made taking into account natural norms of nutrition, modern requirements of physiology of nutrition and diet therapy.
Radioprotectors, products containing pectins, seafood, sea kale are used in the food. The menu includes vitamin tables from fresh vegetables, juices, fruits. We prepare dishes of national cuisine and specialties.
Sports and recreation
The sanatorium has a swimming pool (12.5 meters with low chlorine content), an infrared sauna and a sauna, a gym, a dance hall, an assembly hall for 300 people, a bar, and a guarded car park. On the territory of the sanatorium there are a volleyball court, a rental of sports equipment (skis, sleds, badminton, billiards, dominoes, chess, checkers, balls, fins, bicycles, boats, fishing gear).
On arrival to the sanatorium you must pay a resort fee, which is 5% of the cost of the tour, and for citizens of the Republic of Belarus, who have reached the retirement age - 3%.
From the payment of the resort fee are exempt:
- invalids and veterans of the Great Patriotic War;
- invalids of I and II group, disabled from childhood;
- minors under the age of 16 years.
Ozernaya street, 2, 225358, Baranovichi district, Pavlinovo village
Directions by private transport to the sanatorium Chaborok:
- Minsk-sanatorium "Chaborok" (about 167 km): along the M1 to 177 km, then at the junction after the sign to Slutsk, then follow the signs to Minsk. You should return to the M1 route in the opposite direction, then along M1 to the "Chaborok Sanatorium" sign.
- From St. Petersburg or Moscow daily by train to the city of Baranovichi;
- From Minsk to the city of Baranovichi daily commuter and passenger trains;
- From Baranovichi to the "Sanatorium Chaborok" daily, at 07.45 am, guests are met by a bus from Polesskiy Station by bus No. 12 to the stop ("TETS"), from the Central Station to the "TETS" stop by bus number 5, 23, 27, then go to the opposite side.