Health resort Chabarok
Health resort Chabarok
The rest and recreation in the resort "Chaborok"
Health center "Chaborok" is the Brest resort in the environment of picturesque nature in a pine-deciduous forest, 20 km from Baranovichi. It holds 324 and consists of:
- 6 bedroom buildings (the bedroom building №3 is joined with the medical and health building by the heated passageway)
- health and fitness center
- Administration building
This Belarusian health center provides all services for health improvement and recreation:
- Clean and fresh air;
- Qualitative medical and improving procedures;
- Comfortable rooms with all amenities;
- Quiet vacation away from cares,
- Lake and water reservoir for the lovers of beach recreation in Belarus
Brest resort "Chaborok" is waiting for guests
Health center "Chaborok" is located near Baranovichi. This belarusian city is quite young, but it has its own history with amazing monuments and structures. A very peculiar sight is the unique Monument of the Sparrow, which brings good luck. A lot of interesting can be seen in the Museum of Railway Engineering. For fans of sacred objects it will be interesting to visit the Holy Cross Church in Baranovichi. Travel to this city promises to be interesting!
The package tours for recreation to the Belarusian resort near Baranovichi
Effective treatment, attentive medical staff, 5 meals daily, marvelous nature, and clean lakes will make your recreation in the resort ”Chaborok” in the Brest District unforgettable. The high level of provided services will guarantee the quality of your recreation.
- Endocrine system diseases
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Metabolism diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Massage ()
- Solarium ()
- Billiards ()
- Workout room
- Ping-pong ()
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Wheelchair ramp
- Family rooms
- The front desk is scheduled
- All spaces non-smoking
- Designated smoking area
- Transfer service ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
- Children's TV networks
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Dining room of the "Resort Chaborok" is located in a separate building, consists of two dining rooms. The food in the health resort is built on a rational five-time customized menu. The seven-day menu is made taking into account natural norms of nutrition, modern requirements of physiology of nutrition and diet therapy.
Radioprotectors, products containing pectins, seafood, sea kale are used in the food. The menu includes vitamin tables from fresh vegetables, juices, fruits. We prepare dishes of national cuisine and specialties.
Sports and recreation
The spa resort has a swimming pool (12.5 meters with low chlorine content), an infrared sauna and a sauna, a gym, a dance hall, an assembly hall for 300 people, a bar, and a guarded car park. On the territory of the resort there are a volleyball court, a rental of sports equipment (skis, sleds, badminton, billiards, dominoes, chess, checkers, balls, fins, bicycles, boats, fishing gear).
On arrival you must pay a resort fee, which is 5% of the cost of the tour, and for citizens of the Republic of Belarus, who have reached the retirement age - 3%.
From the payment of the resort fee are exempt:
- invalids and veterans of the Great Patriotic War;
- invalids of I and II group, disabled from childhood;
- minors under the age of 16 years.
- Minsk-sanatorium "Chaborok" (about 167 km): along the M1 highway to 177 km, then at the junction, follow the sign for Slutsk, then follow the sign for Minsk. We return to the M1 highway in the opposite direction, then along the M1 to the sign "Sanatorium Chaborok".
- from St. Petersburg or Moscow daily by train to Baranovichi;
- daily commuter and passenger trains from Minsk to Baranovichi;
- from Baranovichi to the "Sanatorium Chaborok" every day at 07.45 the service bus meets the guests. From Polesskiy railway station by bus # 12 to the stop ("CHP"), from the Central station to the stop "CHP" by bus # 5, 23, 27, then go to the opposite side.
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 376 km
- Resort is this jewel therapeutic pool filled with natural mineral water. A complex of natural medical factors is the most important component of sanatorium-and-spa treatment in a sanatorium.