Health resort Belorussiya, Jurmala
Health resort Belorussiya, Jurmala
Packages to the health resort “Belorussiya” in Jurmala
Health and spa resort "Belorussiya" is located in one of the most picturesque areas of Latvia — in the center of Jurmala, at a walking distance from the city sights. It holds 220 places, the visitors are accommodated in 3 bedroom buildings — “Main”, ”Building-cottage № 4”, and ”Building-cottage № 8”.
Advantages of recreation and health improvement in the resort “Belorussiya”
The Belarusian health resort in Latvia is one of the leaders in Spa treatment. It treats for diseases of:
- blood circulatory and cardiovascular systems
- central nervous system
- respiratory system
- genitourinary system.
The hallmarks of recreation in the health resort “Belorussiya” in Jurmala are:
- 25-meter pool with mineral water (balneotherapy is also provided for drinking)
- mud treatment with peat muds from Slokas
- well-developed infrastructure
- well-equipped rooms
Health improvement packages to the resort “Belorussiya” in Jurmala
The resort has developed a comprehensive program:
- for figure correction,
- for sickly children,
- for the elderly,
Here you can easily combine treatment, recreation and business.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Metabolism diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Cancellation policy
- Getting there
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Family rooms
- Meeting hall ()
- Children's playground
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
Services for children
Children are welcome in the resort, accompanied by adults of all ages. Treatment is provided to children from 4 years.
Placement of children in the resort:
- Children under 4 years of age with extra bed, without food and treatment are accepted free of charge.
- For children from 4 to 12 years old and a second child up to 4 years old-the cost of the sanatorium voucher 25 euros per day, regardless of the seasonality and comfort of the room (with meals, with treatment, with the provision of additional space);
- For children from 4 to 12 years and the second child up to 4 years-the cost of hotel services 15 euros per day, regardless of the seasonality and comfort of the room (with Breakfast, with a visit to the pool, with the provision of additional space);
- From 12 years — 20% discount on the cost of Spa vouchers for extra bed in the room (with meals, with treatment, with the provision of additional space);
- From 12 years-the cost of hotel services 25 euros per day for an extra bed, regardless of the seasonality and comfort of the room(with Breakfast, with a visit to the pool, with the provision of additional space).
The resort offers services for younger guests:
- outdoor Playground
- Physical therapy according to the method Bobata (for children up to 2 years)
- athletic gymnastics classes for teenagers
- treatment programs for frequently ill children and for the treatment of scoliosis
The dining room is located on the ground floor of the Main building
The capacity of 225 seats
Number of meals: 5 times.
- Breakfast: 09:00 – 10:00
- Lunch: 14:00 – 15:00
- High tea: 16:00 – 17:00
- Dinner: 19:00 – 20:00
- 2nd dinner: 21:00 – 22:00
Type of food — diet menu.
Additionally offered: vegetarian menu, children's menu, individual menu, Banquet menu. Dishes of European, Latvian and Belarusian cuisine are served.
A La carte menu — Breakfast-buffet; lunch, dinner-reservation.
Sports and recreation
Services for sports:
- the mineral water swimming pool 12m*20m (Main building)
- gym (Main building, for an additional fee)
- indoor Playground
- outdoor asphalt tennis court
- Billiards (Main building, for an additional fee)
- rental of sports equipment (Main building, for an additional fee).
Services of SPA-complex (the Main building):
- Finnish sauna
- Russian bath
- SPA massages
Services on the beach:
Distance from the resort to the beach 150 – 200m. The beaches of Jūrmala have been awarded the blue flag by the International jury.
- The road to the beach with a descent along the slope along the forest Park area.
- Length: width 50m., length more than 30 km .
- The entrance to the sea is flat
- The cost of the visit is free
- anti-allergenic sun loungers
- beach umbrellas
- beach towels
- shower cubicles
- rescue service
- medical center
- protection service
- security system (video surveillance)
- water rides
Services for outdoor activities:
- boat rental, canoe, rafting on the river
- Cycling routes in the area or on your own
- race on the cards
- riding on bobsleigh track
- bungee jumping
- skydiving, hot air balloon rides
- diving-sailing to sunken ships
Services for recreation and entertainment:
- library (Main building)
- cinema and concert hall (Main building, for an additional fee)
- evenings of rest and discos in the dance hall (Main building)
- music and entertainment programs for children and adults
- a tour Desk.
To check you need to bring the following documents:
- the permit or the agreement of the sending party
- health resort card or an extract from the outpatient card (it is important for the appointment of the correct course of treatment
- insurance policy
If you come with children then you need to have:
- birth certificate of the child
- certificate about epidokruzhenii and immunized
Car (at each entry into Jurmala by car, a one-time fee of 2 euros is paid)::
- Geographic coordinates - 56 ° 58′04 ″ N, 23 ° 46′13 ″ E
- Riga International Airport (RIX). Further to Jurmala (20 km) can be reached by bus, electric train or taxi to the Bulduri stop. Next take a taxi to the sanatorium.
- You can get to Riga by train. Further to Jurmala (20 km) can be reached by bus, electric train or taxi to the Bulduri stop. Next take a taxi to the sanatorium. From Riga to the sanatorium it is possible to pre-order a transfer for an additional fee.
- You can get to Riga by bus. Then you can get to Jurmala (20 km) by bus, electric train or taxi to the Bulduri stop. Next take a taxi to the sanatorium.