Health resort Belaya Vezha
Health resort Belaya Vezha
Health resort "Belaya Vezha" is located in a unique beautiful corner of Belovezhskaya Pushcha. The forest gives people delightful aromas of its flowers and berries, a sense of peace and peace of mind.
We have created maximum amenities for relaxation and treatment: diagnostic and treatment rooms are equipped with the latest medical equipment, new diagnostic and treatment methods are based on the latest achievements of world medicine, and natural healing factors are also used.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- Белая Вежа.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Beauty salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Ping-pong ()
- Athletic field
- Tennis court
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Cinema hall
- Dancing room
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Wheelchair ramp
- Street parking ()
- Therapeutic baths
- Therapeutic showers
- Intestinal hydrotherapy
- Underwater shower massage
- Meals are organized in the dining room on the 1st floor.
- Dining room is designed for 110 seats
- Diet Food: Diet B, Diet H, Diet P
Menu Type: А la carte menu (from the 3rd day)
In the dining room - air conditioning
Meal schedule: food for vacationers is carried out in two shifts:
- 07:45 - 08:10
- 08:30 - 09:00
- 12:30 - 13:00
- 13:30 - 14:00
- Afternoon Snack:
- 16:00 - 16:15
- 16:30 - 16:45
- 18:00 - 18:30
- 19:00 - 19:30
Sports and recreation
- Competitive-entertainment programs
- Concerts of children's creative teams
- Amateur art concerts by holidaymakers
- Amateur art concerts by employees
- Music-entertainment programs
- Sports competitions among vacationers
- Belovezhskaya Pushcha - National Park, Museum of Local Lore
- Brest Fortress - Hero
- Suvorov Museum, Kobrin
- Sightseeing tour - Brest - Brest Fortress
- Grandfather Moroz's residence in Belovezhskaya Pushcha
- Transfiguration Orthodox Church of the village of Khmelevo
- Ostrich farm
- Upon arrival to the health resort an additional resort fee is paid.
- Medical procedures are prescribed individually for each vacationer, based on the indications and contraindications for treatment.
- To prescribe treatment, you must provide a health-resort card or extract from medical documents.
The resort fee rate is set in the following sizes:
- 5 percent;
- for citizens of the Republic of Belarus who have reached the generally established retirement age - 3 percent.
- veterans and disabled people of the Great Patriotic War;
- former prisoners of fascist concentration camps, prisons, ghettos and former juvenile prisoners of other places of forced detention created by fascists and their allies during the Second World War;
- disabled people of I and II groups;
- persons accompanying disabled people of group I, children with disabilities under the age of 18;
- citizens who have become ill and have suffered radiation sickness caused by the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster;
- participants in the aftermath of the Chernobyl disaster;
- minor children.
- Minsk-p. Fedkovichi:
along the M1 highway (Brest (Kozlovichi) -Minsk-Russian border (Radish)) to Fedkovichi (about 320 km)
- Brest-p. Fedkovichi:
along the M1 highway (Brest (Kozlovichi) -Minsk-Russian border (Radish)) to Fedkovichi (about 30 km)
- Fedkovichi village-sanatorium "Belaya Vezha":
then to the right, along the P7 highway (bypassing Zhabinka, Pelishche village) until the intersection with the P85 highway (Slonim-Vysokoe) (about 25 km); to the left, along the road P85 (Slonim-Vysokoe) about 5 km, then follow the signs to the sanatorium "Belaya Vezha" (about 5 km).
- from Minsk to Brest:  daily trains / electric trains, also a regular bus from the Centralny bus station, departure time 12:30 (Mon-Fri), 14:35 (daily), 18:20 (Wed, Fri, Sun );
- from Brest to the sanatorium "Belaya Vezha": regular buses "Brest - san. Belaya Vezha ”, departure time 07:35, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00 (daily).
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 376 km
- Resort is this jewel therapeutic pool filled with natural mineral water. A complex of natural medical factors is the most important component of sanatorium-and-spa treatment in a sanatorium.