Health resort Belarus Druskininkai town
Health resort Belarus Druskininkai town
Health improvement and recreation in Lithuania — the resort “Belarus”
The health and spa resort "Belarus" is located in the Central part of the resort town of Lithuania Druskininkai, in a forest-park at the Neman river.
The resort holds 125 beds, the visitors are accommodated in 10-storey hotel building and 2-storey bedroom building. The hotel building is connected with medical building and restaurant by a passageway.
Health resort “Belarus” is an ideal place for family vacations in Druskininkai town
The health and spa resort “Belarus” in the Lithuanian town Druskininkai is one of the best variants of recreation with children. Children and adults not only from Belarus, but from other countries are treated for many years for diseases of:
- organs of the digestive system;
- supporting-motor system;
- cardiovascular, respiratory, urogenital systems.
Specialness of the Belarusian resort in Lithuania
The resort "Belarus" in the Lithuanian town Druskininkai is a unique and distinguished place. It provides all facilities for effective treatment and recreation:
- mineral water;
- peat therapeutic muds;
- qualified medical staff;
- comfortable accommodation;
- fresh air;
- softwood forest.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Metabolism diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Parking ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Pets are not allowed
- Babysitting service
- Day nursery
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
Services for children
Children are admitted to the resort accompanied by adults from any age. Treatment is provided to children aged from 4 years. Accommodation of children in the resort:
- Children up to 4 years – 10% of the overall cost of the permit (without food, treatment and an occasion seat).
- Children from 4 to 10 years – 50% of the overall cost of the permit (with food, treatment and an occasion seat).
- Children from 10 to 14 years – 70% of the overall cost of the permit (with food, treatment and an occasion seat).
- Children are more senior than 14 years and adults – 80% of the overall cost of the permit (with food, treatment and an occasion seat).
Resort offers the following services for little guests:
- Children’s game room
- Care of the child.
Two lunch halls on 100 and 40 places located in the main building
Number of meals: 3 times
Changes of food: in one changе
- Breakfast: 08:30 – 09:30
- Lunch: 13:00 – 14:00
- Dinner: 18:30 – 19:00
Type of food- the dietary menu, the vegetarian menu, the individual menu
Menu type- a Breakfast-a buffet, a Lunch, a Dinner- the pre-order
Sports and recreation
- The natatorium (25 meters with mineral water, is the water comple, which is connected to the main and children’s buildings, open daily)
- The gym (in the water complex)
- Sports hall (in children’s and health buildings)
- The athletic field
- Rental centers of sports equipment.
Services of SPA-сomplex:
- 7 types of saunas
- Beauty salon
For settling you need to take with yourself the following documents:
- The permit or the contract of the directing party
- The sanatorium-resort card or extract from the out- patient card (it is important for purpose of the correct course of treatment)
- The insurance policy (you can issue at the offices of State tourist operator "CENTREKURORT")
If you come with children, you will need to have:
- Birth certificate of the child
- Certificate of vaccination
When settling in cash desk of resort the resort fee is paid:
- 1 euro during a day of stay according to the resort permit, (children aged up to 18 years are exempted from resort fee)
- 1 euro during a day of stay according to the hotel permit (children aged up to 7 years are exempted from resort fee)
- Geographical coordinates — 54°01′00″ N, 23°58′00″ E
- Vilnius International Airport (VNO). Further to Druskininkai (130 km) can be reached by bus. Next take a taxi to the sanatorium.
- You can get to Vilnius by train from the CIS countries, the Baltic States and Europe. Further to Druskininkai (130 km) can be reached by bus. Next take a taxi to the sanatorium.
- You can clarify the train schedule and purchase railway tickets at the offices of the RUE "CENTRKURORT".
- By bus you can get to Vilnius from the CIS countries, the Baltic States and Europe. Further to the town of Druskininkai (130 km) can be reached by bus. Next take a taxi to the sanatorium.
- Every day from the bus station in Grodno to the bus station in Druskininkai at 15-00 a bus "Grodno - Druskininkai" departs.
Bus "Minsk, bus station" Central "- Druskininkai, bus station", departure time Sat at 11:00 from the bus station Grodno.
- Travel time is about 2 hours. The bus runs from the bus station (near the railway station) on a schedule with a frequency of 1 hour.