Health resort Alesya
Resort Alesya: your best holiday in the Brest Region
Health center "Alesya" is located in one of the warmest places in Belarus, 25 km from the city of Ivanovo, Brest region, on the shore of the picturesque Zavyshanskoe Lake. Here the health of guests is improved by nature itself, therefore the following procedures are provided in the health resort “Alesya”:
- dasotherapy( a type of treatment based on curative power of forests),
- bathing in Lake Zavyshanskoe.
The health resort "Alesya" holds 264 places. Vacationers are accommodated in five 3-storey bedroom buildings, joined by covered passages, with medical building and restaurant.
Treatment procedures and infrastructure of the health resort "Alesya"
The health resort "Alesya" helps patients for thirty years with following diseases of:
- circulatory system,
- musculoskeletal system and connective tissue,
- respiratory system,
Along with climatotherapy, the health and spa resort provides:
- mud treatment (using sapropelic therapeutic muds of Lake Dikogo, Grodno region),
- carbon dioxide baths.
The developed infrastructure offer rest for whole family: there is a children's room and a playground, a pool and a cinema hall for adults.
Sights of Ivanovo in walking distance from the health resort "Alesya"
Elegant Intercession Church, the majestic Holy Cross Church — these are just a few of the sights that are only 25 km from the spa resort "Alesya". Attending excursion here, you will see the temples of this city, as well as the monument of the famous Belarusian artist — Napoleon Orda.
Resort Package is reserved from 7 days!
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Distance to Minsk: 376 km
- Resort is this jewel therapeutic pool filled with natural mineral water. A complex of natural medical factors is the most important component of sanatorium-and-spa treatment in a sanatorium.
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental
- Brazier ()
- Billiards ()
- Hair salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
- Children's menu
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Pool lift
- Wi-Fi in public areas ()
- Transfer service ()
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Laundry ()
- Gift shop ()
- Shop ()
- Pharmacy ()
- Bar ()
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Light and thermal lamp irradiation
- Visual infrared local radiation
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Laser therapy
- Visible light and infrared irradiation
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Electric light bath
- Microwave therapy
- UHF therapy
- Interferential therapy
Services for children
- Children are admitted from 3 years to the main or additional place
- Treatment for children is provided from 3 years
- Children's room with a tutor (there is an opportunity to leave the child for the duration of the procedure)
- Children's playground
- Children's animation (games and entertainment programs, contests, children's disco), cartoons, creative mugs
- Children's menu
The health center Alesya consists of five 3-levels buildings, expected 264 places. All buildings between themsdves and medical building are connected by warm transitions. The rooms of the resort consist of different price categories, designed to accommodate 1,2,3 and 4 people. All rooms have a bathroom.
Food at the health resort organized five times a day.
- Breakfast 8.30 - 9.10
- Lunch 13.30 - 14.30
- Snack 17.00 - 17.30
- Dinner 19.00 - 19.40
The second dinner (kefir) 21.00 – 21.30
Type of food: the dietary menu, the individual menu, the children menu.
Type of menu: order menu (3 days). The menu is dominated by of Belarusian national dishes.
Individual transfer to any train passing (througn the station of Ivatsevichi).
Resort fee is paid in the amount of 5% of the cost of the tour. From the payment of the resort fee are exempt (upon presentation of the relevant documents):
- veterans, invalids and participants of the Great Patriotic War
- invalids 1 and 2 groups, disabled from childhood
- minors under the age of 16, students of secondary, vocational and higher education institutions of daytime education.
225794, Brest region, Ivanovo district, Zavyshie, str. Zavyshanskaya, 3
By public transport:
- From Moscow: by trains of international communication in the direction of Brest to the st. Ivatsevichi or st. Yanov-Polessky
- From St. Petersburg: on trains of international communication in the direction of Brest to the station Ivatsevichi
- From Minsk, Vitebsk, Mogilev, Grodno, Gomel: by trains of regional communication in the direction of Brest to the station Yanov-Polessky
- From Brest: on commuter trains in the direction of Pinsk, Luninets to the station. Yanov-Polessky
- From Minsk to Ivanovo: along the M1 to Ivatsevichi (about 210 km); on the left, on the highway P6 (Ivatsevichi-Pinsk-Stolin), passing the town of Logishin (about 65 km), to the village Novoselye (about 20 km); for Novoselie village about 2 km to the right; on the highway M10 (the border of Russia (Selishche)-Gomel-Kobrin) to the city of Ivanovo (about 40 km)
- From Brest to Ivanovo: along the M1 highway to Kobrin, then go right to the M10 (Russian-Selishche-Gomel-Kobrin) road to Ivanovo (about 80 km)
- From the city of Ivanovo to the health center Alesya: in the city of Ivanovo: exit from the highway M10 to the left on the street. The Soviet, further to the left on the street. Lenin before departure on the road P144 (Ivanovo-Ukrainian border (Mohro)); on the highway P144 crossing the river. Pina (Dnieper-Bug Canal) to the village of Vulka (about 15 km); in the village to the left according to the sign "Sanatorium Alesya", bypassing the village of Khomichovo to the health resort Alesya (about 8 km)
Coordinates for GPS: 52°00.133 'N, 25°41.121' E