Health resort Alesya
Health resort Alesya
Resort Alesya: your best holiday in the Brest Region
Health center "Alesya" is located in one of the warmest places in Belarus, 25 km from the city of Ivanovo, Brest region, on the shore of the picturesque Zavyshanskoe Lake. Here the health of guests is improved by nature itself, therefore the following procedures are provided in the health resort “Alesya”:
- dasotherapy( a type of treatment based on curative power of forests),
- bathing in Lake Zavyshanskoe.
The health resort "Alesya" holds 264 places. Vacationers are accommodated in five 3-storey bedroom buildings, joined by covered passages, with medical building and restaurant.
Treatment procedures and infrastructure of the health resort "Alesya"
The health resort "Alesya" helps patients for thirty years with following diseases of:
- circulatory system,
- musculoskeletal system and connective tissue,
- respiratory system,
Along with climatotherapy, the health and spa resort provides:
- mud treatment (using sapropelic therapeutic muds of Lake Dikogo, Grodno region),
- carbon dioxide baths.
The developed infrastructure offer rest for whole family: there is a children's room and a playground, a pool and a cinema hall for adults.
Sights of Ivanovo in walking distance from the health resort "Alesya"
Elegant Intercession Church, the majestic Holy Cross Church — these are just a few of the sights that are only 25 km from the spa resort "Alesya". Attending excursion here, you will see the temples of this city, as well as the monument of the famous Belarusian artist — Napoleon Orda.
Resort Package is reserved from 7 days!
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Cancellation policy
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Hair salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental
- Brazier ()
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Wheelchair ramp
- Pool lift
- Transfer service ()
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Laundry ()
- Gift shop ()
- Shop ()
- Pharmacy ()
- Bar ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Laser therapy
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Light and thermal lamp irradiation
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Interferential therapy
- UHF therapy
- Microwave therapy
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
Services for children
- Children are admitted from 3 years to the main or additional place
- Treatment for children is provided from 3 years
- Children's room with a tutor (there is an opportunity to leave the child for the duration of the procedure)
- Children's playground
- Children's animation (games and entertainment programs, contests, children's disco), cartoons, creative mugs
- Children's menu
Food at the health resort organized five times a day.
- Breakfast 8.30 - 9.10
- Lunch 13.30 - 14.30
- Snack 17.00 - 17.30
- Dinner 19.00 - 19.40
The second dinner (kefir) 21.00 – 21.30
Type of food: the dietary menu, the individual menu, the children menu.
Type of menu: order menu (3 days). The menu is dominated by of Belarusian national dishes.
Resort fee is paid in the amount of 5% of the cost of the tour. From the payment of the resort fee are exempt (upon presentation of the relevant documents):
- veterans, invalids and participants of the Great Patriotic War
- invalids 1 and 2 groups, disabled from childhood
- minors under the age of 16, students of secondary, vocational and higher education institutions of daytime education.
- From Minsk to Ivanovo: on the M1 highway to Ivatsevichi (about 210 km); to the left, on the motorway P6 (Ivatsevichi-Pinsk-Stolin), passing Logishin (about 65 km), to the village of Novoselye (about 20 km); for the village of Novoselye about 2 km to the right; on the highway M10 (border of Russia (Village) -Gomel-Kobrin) to Ivanovo (about 40 km);
- From Brest to Ivanovo: on the highway M1 to Kobrin, then to the right exit on the highway M10 (border of Russia (Settlement) -Gomel-Kobrin) to Ivanovo (about 80 km);
- From Ivanovo to Ales sanatorium: in Ivanovo: exit from the M10 highway to the left on the street Sovetskaya, then left to the street. Lenin before leaving on the highway P144 (Ivanovo-border of Ukraine (Mokhro)); on the highway P144 crossing the river. Pina (Dnieper-Bug canal) to the village of Vulka (about 15 km); in the village to the left according to the sign "Ales sanatorium", passing the village of Khomichevo to the Ales sanatorium (about 8 km).
Coordinates for GPS: 52 ° 00.133 ' N, 25 ° 41.121' E
- From Moscow: on international trains in the direction of Brest to Art. Ivatsevichi or st. Yanov-Polessky
- From St. Petersburg: on international trains in the direction of Brest to Art. Ivatsevichi
- From Minsk, Vitebsk, Mogilev, Grodno, Gomel: on regional trains in the direction of Brest to Art. Yanov-Polessky
- From Brest: on suburban trains in the direction of Pinsk, Luninets to the station. Yanov-Polessky
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 295 km
- Hiking, kayaking, stationary tent camp, sports training camps and events – it's all to us!
- Distance to Minsk: 376 km
- Resort is this jewel therapeutic pool filled with natural mineral water. A complex of natural medical factors is the most important component of sanatorium-and-spa treatment in a sanatorium.
- Distance to Minsk: 315 km
- a wide range of medical procedures
- Distance to Minsk: 300 km
- Ideal for families with children of any age.