Health resort Zheleznyaky
Health resort Zheleznyaky
Health resort Zheleznyaki is located in the Vitebsk region. The resort is located in a mixed forest among coniferous and deciduous trees, on the banks of the Western Dvina River. On its territory is a pond.
On the basis of the Zheleznyaki Health resort, a rehabilitation-health center was organized for the rehabilitation of patients with cardiac and cardiac-surgery profiles.
- Capacity - 102 beds
- The area - 5.0 ha
- The territory is fenced, guarded by non-departmental security Ministry of Internal Affairs
- main building - building №1
- building № 2
- medical-recreational building
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Urogenital system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Bar ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Beauty salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Ping-pong ()
- Athletic field
- Tennis court ()
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Dancing room
- Television in common places
- Children's playground
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Ironing room
Type of meals:
Ordered menu (from the 2nd day)
- banquet menu
- Breakfast: 08:30 - 09:30
- Lunch: 12:30 - 13:30
- Afternoon snack: 16:00 - 16:30
- Dinner: 18:30 - 19:00
The resort fee rate is set at 4 percent.
The following categories of citizens of the Republic of Belarus (citizens permanently residing in the Republic of Belarus) are exempted from paying the resort fee:
- minor children;
- disabled people of groups 1 and 2;
- persons accompanying persons with disabilities of the 1st group, children with disabilities under the age of 18;
- Heroes of Belarus, Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of Socialist Labor, full gentlemen of the orders of the Fatherland, Glory, Labor Glory;
- veterans of World War II.
- pensioners of the Republic of Belarus by age registered in the Vitebsk region are exempted from resort fees by 50 percent.
How to get to health resort Zheleznyaki by public transport:
- by train, bus, minibus to Vitebsk;
- from the bus station in Vitebsk, the shuttle bus AB Vitebsk to the bus stop in Ruba;
- to the health resort "Zheleznyaki" on weekdays from the bus station (located near the railway) to the stop "Zheleznyaki" on a regular bus (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) "Vitebsk - Zheleznyaki" at 13-40;
- minibus 315 C "Vitebsk - Zheleznyaki" (departure from the bus station in Vitebsk, Kosmonavtov str. 12):
- from Vitebsk by taxi to the health resort "Zheleznyaki".
- Minsk - Vitebsk (about 280 km): along the M3 highway (Minsk - Vitebsk) to Vitebsk (about 280 km)
- Polotsk - Vitebsk (about 105 km): on the P20 highway (Vitebsk - Polotsk - the border of Latvia (Grigorovshchina)) to Vitebsk (about 105 km)
- Vitebsk - Zheleznyaki health resort (about 20 km): along the P112 highway (Vitebsk - Surazh - the Russian border (Stayki)) to the intersection with the M8 highway (Russian border (Jezerische) - Vitebsk - Gomel - the border of Ukraine (Novaya Guta) (about 10 km); on the left, on the M8 highway (Russian border (Ezerische) - Vitebsk - Gomel - the Ukrainian border (Novaya Guta) to Ruba (about 5 km); to the right, following the signs to the "Zheleznyaki" health resort (about 4 km).